NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

The first ever free agent signing for Winnipeg Jets 2.0 is Derek Meech on a one-year, two-way contract.

Big splash! :P

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, I don't see Pittsburgh getting better this off season talent wise.

I don't think they have to. They upgraded their defense last year and went 7 games in the first round without their two best players. I don't know how many available FA's would actually improve the team.

#craigadams

Sadly, I don't see Pittsburgh getting better this off season talent wise.

I don't think they have to. They upgraded their defense last year and went 7 games in the first round without their two best players. I don't know how many available FA's would actually improve the team.

They get better talent wise just getting their top guys healthy. Pitt did an amazing job last year with their injury problems. I would have liked to see Jagr on the wing with Crosby or Malkin.

TSN: Commodore to the Wings.

TSN: Commodore to the Wings.

Grand Rapids seems like an upgrade from Springfield.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Blackhawks were able to secure contracts with O'Connell, Brunette, Mayers, and MacLean by assuring them that Thursdays would always be free for bingo night, and put contractual stipulations for shuffleboard to be installed in the locker room. Exclusive Jell-O sponsorship should also be likely.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I cant believe the Avs flipped a potential lottery pick for a goalie with a brittle groin.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Panthers official site is calling Jovo official. (I thought he was Detroit bound)

JOVO!! *Year Of The Rat flashbacks*

Nice. Tallon doing some work. I like it so far. I like the Theodore signing a lot. Saves money, and he and Clemmensen can split time until Markström is ready to go. Could the suffering of us Panthers fans finally be over? *fingers crossed*

Brian Boucher to Carolina

Peter Budaj to Montreal

Alex Auld to Ottawa

Darcy Hordichuk to Edmonton

Marty Reasoner to the Islanders

Michael Rupp to the Rangers

The Panthers official site is calling Jovo official. (I thought he was Detroit bound)

JOVO!! *Year Of The Rat flashbacks*

Nice. Tallon doing some work. I like it so far. I like the Theodore signing a lot. Saves money, and he and Clemmensen can split time until Markström is ready to go. Could the suffering of us Panthers fans finally be over? *fingers crossed*

I just want a taste of playoffs. It has been so long.

Archived