NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawks' official Twitter confirms the Brunette signing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Finally a signing I really like. Acquire Rupp and I'd consider this a great day.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They couldn't have signed Vokoun?

I guess the Caps are in on him now. So essentially the Caps get Tomas Vokoun who stat wise is a Top 7 goalie, just played with crap and what should be a high 1st and 2nd.

Caps could be huge winners today.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Varlamov to Colorado for a 1st and 2nd.

Didn't Varlamov bounce for Russia and the KHL less than a week ago?

The Avs are a bunch of idiots, unless they know that he'd come over for them.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Oh this is rich, Jagr to the Flyers.

Fantastic! I don't know why some Pens fans were excited to bring him back. I didn't like him the first time he was with the team.

He won two cups and was one of the best in game. How could you hate that?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Fantastic! I don't know why some Pens fans were excited to bring him back. I didn't like him the first time he was with the team.

How do you feel about Max Talbot playing for the Flyers though?

PvO6ZWJ.png

For two mil I would like to have seen him come back. He hasnt played an 82 game schedule since he left the NHL, so I dont know what kind of impact he would have had, but he damn sure couldnt make the Pens powerplay any worse. But choosing to play for the Flyers instead, and now Talbot going with him, my mouth is watering in anticipation, I dont know I have ever looked forward to an NHL season more then I am this one right now.

How do you feel about Max Talbot playing for the Flyers though?

I feel the same way about any player that leaves during free agency. It's professional sports, I don't expect "loyalty" from anybody. I haven't seen the deal, but I assume he is going to be making some decent money, good for him.

Archived