Rangers Concept

xjUicebOx

Really nice work, good to see a new member take time and produce a new, clean concept. And good job referencing GFB's work, even if it isn't too too similar, its good to see. The only thing I might say is I don't know if you need the kind of light flash highlights coming from the flame, you could probably just go with the flame outline. Good work.

Also, which template is that?

Really nice work, good to see a new member take time and produce a new, clean concept. And good job referencing GFB's work, even if it isn't too too similar, its good to see. The only thing I might say is I don't know if you need the kind of light flash highlights coming from the flame, you could probably just go with the flame outline. Good work.

Also, which template is that?

The template is GFB's, I forgot to mention that

sigmiller.png

The secondary logo is absolutely perfect! I've always wanted the Rangers to add shoulder logos to their classic look and I couldn't ask for a better one here. Extra points for bringing back that excellent Lady Liberty crest on the alternate.

That's really nicely done, the idea of that logo is really impressive. Overall a solid work that would be very suitable for an original six team especial for how simple and clean it is.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Wow, I must say I think this is fantastic. Obviously GFBs Islanders concept is also, and although I can see how you could be inspired, it turned out so differently that it stands by itself as some great logo work. LOVE what you did with the two tone gray shield look on the NY numbers, it's really subtely used but ends up working well. Also, loving the jersey striping on the away, the width change actually ends looking way better than the widths they use for their stripes now, in my opinion. Only two things I would change, very minor tho:

-bring back the rangers font they use now, i don't like the block you used here. also the dropshadow they use now could look good.

-use your logo as the crest for the alternate, I think it'd look good on the front of a jersey.

I think the secondary logo would look better with the "NY" upright, and without the white space in between the letters and torch. Overall, though, this is a strong, well-executed concept. Well done.

I completely second everything said above. I love the concept and execution but I would like to see the N and Y upright with no slant. Awesome job on a tough team to do concepts for.

Acutally I'd prefer the slanted NY, since I believe the New York Rangers crest you used for the alternate jersey has a slanted font too.

new-york-rangers-alternate-logo-2-primary.jpg

I believe that's what you used. Overall, I love this concept, and it's very well done, so I look forward to seeing more work from you in the future.

Archived