New Orleans Saints

dmhtfld

Just some idea I had in my mind that I wanted to throw together real quick.

Home:

Home.png

Away:

Away.png

Alt:

Alt.png

It's a good idea...but it doesn't work for the Saints. Just one tip, since you're obviously going for the Mardi Gras tie-in, don't use the Vegas gold. Mardi Gras colors don't change. Use the athletic gold.

gYH2mW9.png

I know the shades aren't the same but purple and green or anything similar will forever scream "Mighty Ducks" to me. I like the thinking outside the box and it's a great idea, just not my thing.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Home:

Home.png

Away:

Away.png

Alt:

Alt.png

It's a good idea...but it doesn't work for the Saints. Just one tip, since you're obviously going for the Mardi Gras tie-in, don't use the Vegas gold. Mardi Gras colors don't change. Use the athletic gold.

Athletic gold looks horrible plus it doesn't have to be an exact match. The Hornets have baby blue in their color scheme.

Athletic gold looks horrible...

Really? Tell that to these guys:

jordan-jefferson2jpg-61c4a4ce70224b5a_large.jpg

aaron-rodgers.jpg

268358635_89dd20496d.jpg

iowa-football-web1.jpg

clinical1-2.gif

...plus it doesn't have to be an exact match. The Hornets have baby blue in their color scheme.

The Hornets don't claim to use Mardi Gras for their inspiration, except for these:

514F8C8JBSL._AA300_.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

aaron-rodgers.jpg

268358635_89dd20496d.jpg

iowa-football-web1.jpg

clinical1-2.gif

...plus it doesn't have to be an exact match. The Hornets have baby blue in their color scheme.

The Hornets don't claim to use Mardi Gras for their inspiration, except for these:

514F8C8JBSL._AA300_.jpg

I meant athletic gold doesnt look good with this uniform. Also I never said that i was trying to use Mardi Gras for inspiration. I was just usuing colors that are commonly used around New Orleans.

I meant athletic gold doesnt look good with this uniform. Also I never said that i was trying to use Mardi Gras for inspiration. I was just usuing colors that are commonly used around New Orleans.

Fair enough. But seeing purple, green and gold around New Orleans and not associating that with Mardi Gras isn't possible.

gYH2mW9.png

I think a purple/green/gold color scheme can work with the Saints, however it doesn't work so well the way you presented it. That green isn't particularly suiting (it looks like a spring green and doesn't complement the purple or the gold). Right now it just seems like the colors were thrown together randomly on the jerseys and logo. With some tweaking, I think you may be onto something--it's bold and different and I like that.

Home:

Home.png

Away:

Away.png

Alt:

Alt.png

These actually look pretty nice. However, I would probably like these even more if black was still the primary color and then green or purple was the accent to go along with the white and gold. Great idea though, and probably something I never would've thought to do with Saints.

aaron-rodgers.jpg

268358635_89dd20496d.jpg

iowa-football-web1.jpg

clinical1-2.gif

But that's yellow.

Sorry, had to. :P

As to the concept, I like it more than I want to, which sounds weird but everyone here probably knows what I mean.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

If there was no equity in the black and gold, this would be great. Also the purple numbers were better than the new gold ones on the white jersey.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived