Because there just aren't enough Jets Concepts

TimEOBrien

Yeah this is my favorite of all the Jets concepts I've seen around here, love the pant stripe.

Ditto. The jet in the primary logo works really well & is a pretty big improvement over the original, & the uniforms are classy yet have a modern touch with the number font. Well done, this would almost make me a fan of the Zombie Thrashers. :P

Great numbers and good way of showing Canadian spirit with the red jet instead of keeping the leaf and jet which makes the simple logo too busy. Either great small little tweaks and awesome font.

Thanks. Yeah, I just feel like you can replace the leaf in the RCAF roundel straight up for the Red Jet and people will still get it and you wont have that pesky maple leaf in the design.

At least that's how I hope people will react to my tweaks...

I like them--not too fancy or overdone, and they look like hockey unis, not some sort of Edge based atrocity...

:grin:

But I do have one thing I would change--the jet on the pants looks like it's crashing, not exactly a positive image.

I understand you can't have it going up & be at the top as they would often be covered by the jersey, but I would try to come up with a way to leave the jet on the stripe, but without it going down.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Great numbers and good way of showing Canadian spirit with the red jet instead of keeping the leaf and jet which makes the simple logo too busy. Either great small little tweaks and awesome font.

Thanks. Yeah, I just feel like you can replace the leaf in the RCAF roundel straight up for the Red Jet and people will still get it and you wont have that pesky maple leaf in the design.

This was my thought as well. You have to believe they saw a few options like this during the design process. :rolleyes:

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This was my thought as well. You have to believe they saw a few options like this during the design process. :rolleyes:

I Just don't get the argument for the leaf, it seems so unnecessary...

I love this set, especially the lack of powder blue. I never liked the use of that, it's not even in the logos, why would they use the color?

Anyways, great set. Love the use of a stencil-type font, and the pants stripe is beautiful and very creavite.

(**)(**)(**) (**) (**)

Archived