2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably, another score for San Fran after a Smith touchdown run. Enjoy it, 49ers, just in case it is a fluke.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Bengals just put the Browns away. Wow. Cleveland just lost to a team starting Bruce Gradkowski.

Actually, Dalton started. Gradkowski came in when Dalton was hurt, but the point remains.

Question for a rational Clevelandish guy: Are people fed up with this :censored: version of the Browns? Do they still have the same level of support as they did in 1999?

The Browns WTF seriously you lost to a rookie QB on the Bengals, I guess Pat Schmurr is not an overnight Lombardi.

Is this guy anything like Cliff Robertson?

37 yards in the first half for Seattle....

WTF?!?!

They are letting the Niners - The FREAKING Niners beat them! I knew there are going to be some growing issues with all of the new talent, but this is rediculous.

Tolbert looking like a man, much better drive there for the Chargers, but they gotta finish the game. Vikings won't lay down and die.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Dammit Seahawks, C'mon! Well, at least we aren't the Colts. Or the Chiefs. Or the Falcons. Damn, there were a lot of blowouts today, weren't there?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Does River's release look weird to anyone else? Or has he always thrown like that?

twitter

That was a gift pick for Allen, softest pass I've seen in years. Just gently lofted it to Allen for an easy turnover.

edit: also cam newton making some noise in Carolina today! Though he earns 1000 douche points for wearing #1

twitter

That was a gift pick for Allen, softest pass I've seen in years. Just gently lofted it to Allen for an easy turnover.

edit: also cam newton making some noise in Carolina today! Though he earns 1000 douche points for wearing #1

Jimmy Claussen has #2. Wearing #1 did not make Warren Moon a douche

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Right, Newton is a douche for other reasons.

Right, Newton is a douche for other reasons.

How can you not love this face?

cam-newton-signs-endorsement-deal-with-under-armour-01.jpg

:P

I'm not sure if Rivers looks like crap or if the Chargers playbook is screwy.

edit: touchdown bolts, nice job of making my post look unsound

twitter

Archived