College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rutgers would look good in that set if their name was something other than the Scarlet Knights.

That "R" is always red. It always has been.

Except for on the normal red helmet.

In that case the red is there on the helmet. Red on red would look pretty silly. Everywhere else, that "R" is red.

Holy :censored: , SportsCenter is being useful for once and doing a surprisingly long segment on college football uniforms.

EDIT: They just interviewed Paul Lukas.

Well, they didn't interview no one! That is one dude that I do not like at all (his thoughts on uniforms at least).

spacer.png

Today's paper mentioned USF will wear their wounded warrior uniforms against Miami. We've seen the helmets quite a few pages back, no word on different jerseys yet.

Here's hoping Under Armour tweaks the design so a fiasco like South Carolina had does not occur.

Today's paper mentioned USF will wear their wounded warrior uniforms against Miami. We've seen the helmets quite a few pages back, no word on different jerseys yet.

Here's hoping Under Armour tweaks the design so a fiasco like South Carolina had does not occur.

Agreed. On the Bulls, happy to see gold/green/green today, I think that's the best combo.

Oklahoma State are Storm troopers today.

2011-H-W.png

2011-J-W.png

2011-P-W.png

Very nice. Though I'm more partial to a white-white-orange road combo for the Cowboys, I think this looks great.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Holy :censored: , SportsCenter is being useful for once and doing a surprisingly long segment on college football uniforms.

EDIT: They just interviewed Paul Lukas.

Well, they didn't interview no one! That is one dude that I do not like at all (his thoughts on uniforms at least).

yes Lukas is a freaking idiot

I'm hoping my Vols go stormtrooper on Bama....but I don't think it'll happen though

I've always preferred the stormtrooper look for Tennessee. The shiny orange pants they have right now look pretty awful.

We actually got new pants that aren't shiny anymore...they look WAY better.

Tyler-Bray.png

Untitled.png

Virginia Tech is wearing White-Orange-White. Is the orange jersey new this year week?

Duke - White-Black-White. Have they ever wore this combo before?

Always use "week" when referring to the cluster**** that is Virginia Tech's uniform garments.

I like most of their uniform sets, but I hate that white helmet they are using this year. I wish they would use this one:

13.jpg

I normally hate Storm Trooper looks, but LSU looks pretty good in theirs, Here is a picture.

spacer.png

Archived