College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but it appears UCLA is taking the term "going bowling" out of the college football context in favor of its literal context.

scaledphptn0server816filenamedhhj.jpg

OK, it may be unpopular, but if they made that swirl consistent, that would be one badass helmet.

looks like a marble

By the way, am I the only one that has no idea what a golden egg game is?

The Egg Bowl is the name of rivalry game between Ole Miss and Mississippi State.

Yeah....duh. come one now.....tongue.gif

obviously i also had zero clue, so no your not

Yeah, and it's not like this is a medium where you could have easily discovered the answer...

And I may have attended Ole Miss, but props to whomever it was that used the picture of Wayne Madkin. One of my all time favorites.

Notre Dame to wear a new helmet this weekend.

301993_245190048863180_127620767286776_630164_1813055507_n.jpg

Wow...those are super-reflective...is there any way these look any colour but bright white on a sunny day?

I'm sure it will look fine considering the pictures they released were taken outside on a sunny day. Sure it looks slightly different than the usual gold, but I do think it does a good job of recreating the gold on the dome.

Notre Dame to wear a new helmet this weekend.

301993_245190048863180_127620767286776_630164_1813055507_n.jpg

Just incase they're not impressed with our super-shiny new helmets, let's put it up against a really old one that got beat the fvck out of!

6uXNWAo.png

Archived