College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Oklahoma State might be wearing their grey helmets in the Fiesta Bowl as its on the shirts being sold for the game. It has a white facemask instead of the normal black.

11863a5f.jpg

Helmets on the shirts mean absolutely nothing. I bought a shirt at the Rose Bowl, and it had a green helmet, white facemask, and said DUCKS in a script on the helmet. They wore their white helmets. I'm going to take a guess that OSU goes Black, Grey, Black, or White, Orange, White.

I hope your right, I absolutely hate the grey helmet. It's too light of a grey and the flat paint doesn't help any.

Thunder.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On uni-watch there is a comment that Montana and Nike were working on a Pro Combat uniform for the Grizzlies. Well, I would like to see this uniform happen because the bear claws on the shoulders are simply awesome!

Montana-Pro-Combat-Uniform.jpg

spacer.png

On uni-watch there is a comment that Montana and Nike were working on a Pro Combat uniform for the Grizzlies. Well, I would like to see this uniform happen because the bear claws on the shoulders are simply awesome!

Fake as a $3 bill. You can still see the bottom of Oregon's duck wings on them.

Troll Alert!

I guess Paul Lukas and the guys at uni-watch.com was lying when they posted this story. I also suppose that www.nikeblog.com also lied about about this article?

spacer.png

Troll Alert!

I guess Paul Lukas and the guys at uni-watch.com was lying when they posted this story. I also suppose that www.nikeblog.com also lied about about this article?

While they may really have a NPC uniform in the works, that photo is just a crappy photoshop job. You can see the wings like mentioned, those are clearly Oregon's numbers, as are the baselayer sleeves.

Troll Alert!

Lying implies intent. I don't think they intended to be wrong about this. They just were.

This is obviously a bad photoshop and nothing more.

You can see the see the bottom of the duck wings.

same template as Oregon.

same number font as Oregon.

same player number as Oregon always uses.

outline around "Montana" on the chest.

Nike blog isn't even close to being official. Uni watch is has been wrong before and this won't be the last time. No big deal. I guess letting you know something was fake is trolling now though.

Troll Alert!

Lying implies intent. I don't think they intended to be wrong about this. They just were.

same template as Oregon.

Nike blog isn't even close to being official. Uni watch is has been wrong before and this won't be the last time. No big deal. I guess letting you know something was fake is trolling now though.

definitely a shi-tty photoshop...I'm not even a graphic designer and can tell what a hacked up mess that photo is.

Oklahoma State might be wearing their grey helmets in the Fiesta Bowl as its on the shirts being sold for the game. It has a white facemask instead of the normal black.

11863a5f.jpg

Wow that Stanford helmet S is off isn't it?

are those shirts officially licensed?...they look like complete garbage that you'd find at a swap meet for $5

That photoshop was made up by someone on egriz haha. It's a board one of my friend runs. If I can find the link of the original concept thread I'll post it. It's 100% fake.

Edit: Link

You'll see a few different versions of the one posted haha. On a side note, someone copied my bowl sig template on their and made it into a grizzly one. That chicken :censored: er!

1323798163293.png

Troll Alert!

same template as Oregon.

Well, either way, the bear claws would make this a fantastic look.

Maybe Baylor could use this type of uniform for their bowl game to go with their new helmet. Now that would be sweet.

spacer.png

Troll Alert!

same template as Oregon.

Well, either way, the bear claws would make this a fantastic look.

Maybe Baylor could use this type of uniform for their bowl game to go with their new helmet. Now that would be sweet.

They are already talking about it over there. I don't think they are to the level that Nike would make them a special uniform though. They are still ordering templates from the nike team catalog.

Troll Alert!

If it's on the the interwebs, it must be true... :blink:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Troll Alert!

I am sorry for believing the links that are on uni-watch. I place trust in certain websites to give the correct information, therefore, my trust level with them has taken a sharp turn downward.

spacer.png

Troll Alert!

I am sorry for believing the links that are on uni-watch. I place trust in certain websites to give the correct information, therefore, my trust level with them has taken a sharp turn downward.

While i can kind of understand what you're saying, as Uni-wath is usually pretty trustworthy, but that is a REALLY obvious photoshop. I mean, you can see the end of the Oregon wings, and it has the Belloti Bold font.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I saw Montana the other night against UNI on tv, and i must say they looked amazing. I hope they get PC's like that... but not in Oregon's font. They should get their own unique one

Oh God no. They looked like hot garbage. Not only the colors and how they were used, but the helmet might be one of the worst ones I have ever seen. Using baseball script on a helmet - bad. Putting the team name on the helmet instead of the school - bad. Using an abbreviated version of the team name (Griz?!) - horrible. And it was made worse by the cursive z connecting with the underline. There was nothing respectable about those jerseys.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Troll Alert!

While i can kind of understand what you're saying, as Uni-wath is usually pretty trustworthy, but that is a REALLY obvious photoshop. I mean, you can see the end of the Oregon wings, and it has the Belloti Bold font.

Honestly I cannot see it, are you talking about at the bottom of the paws?

Is this what you talking about?

387393_10100172263095582_41111563_43370540_454089408_n.jpg

spacer.png

I saw Montana the other night against UNI on tv, and i must say they looked amazing. I hope they get PC's like that... but not in Oregon's font. They should get their own unique one

Their templates are TCU's 2009 PC Rivalry uniforms (and the same template TCU also used for it's 2010 standard unis). Only other school I have seen use TCU's template was App State in their alt last season.

Troll Alert!

Honestly I cannot see it, are you talking about at the bottom of the paws?

Look just below the lowest part of the paw on each shoulder and you will see the tips of (at least 2) duck wing feathers.

Archived