College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

I don't have any pics but michigan would always go with big with the shoulder patches when they wore blue in the rose bowl...that's been a pretty long running tradition...in the mid 90's ucla did an amazing job putting roses on the shoulder yokes in lieu of the traditional rb patch.

That's right, I remember both cases and liked them a lot.

rose_bowl.jpg

24e780eaf96311cefc8960f585359a8c586f5944.jpg?x=551&y=428&sig=115e8047f326433783c146dc142f5aaa

great michigan photo...one of the coolest things to come out of 90's football was the mirrored visor...the ricky williams blue iridium on the dolphins was pretty cool as well.

come to think of it now ucla did long stem roses on the shoulder yoke of the white jersey in the rose bowl prior which I also believe was against wisconsin.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any pics but michigan would always go with big with the shoulder patches when they wore blue in the rose bowl...that's been a pretty long running tradition...in the mid 90's ucla did an amazing job putting roses on the shoulder yokes in lieu of the traditional rb patch.

That's right, I remember both cases and liked them a lot.

rose_bowl.jpg

24e780eaf96311cefc8960f585359a8c586f5944.jpg?x=551&y=428&sig=115e8047f326433783c146dc142f5aaa

Similarly, I always liked the old Holiday Bowl patches BYU would wear:

RackMultipart.25699.0_display_image.jpgRackMultipart.25701.0_display_image.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Count me in as another that loves when teams do something special for the Rose Bowl. The TCU/Purdue treatment looks good and is a pretty subtle addition.

USC's Rose Bowl uniforms aren't too bad either...

usc-song-girls.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

...one of the coolest things to come out of 90's football was the mirrored visor...

If you like your football players to look like cyborgs, I guess.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Count me in as another that loves when teams do something special for the Rose Bowl. The TCU/Purdue treatment looks good and is a pretty subtle addition.

usc-song-girls.jpg

Ah, Song Girls, don't you ever change.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

usc-song-girls.jpg

Ah, Song Girls, don't you ever change.

I keep gettin older they stay the same age...

(And since when did bowl season become the soundstage for "special uniforms"...or has that become a new incentive? "Play your way into a bowl game...get a fancy new uniform to wear IN the game!" And again...Nike started all this.)

i like it. its a special event, so you should "dress up" for it. people see the regular outfits all year, if there was one game to do something different it would be the bowl game for me.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I love White Water's uniforms in the D3 championship.

I hate them. Way more black than I care to see on a uniform on which the main colors of the school are purple and silver. The numbers were almost difficult to see (it seemed the lights actually helped) and the collar didn't go with the black. Mount Union does the same thing when they are the home team in the D3 championship. Sorry, but it is like watching Northwestern U. play in mostly black uniforms. I just don't like it. I taught at UWW for three years, not that adds anything to conversation other than the fact that I am interested the school's success.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

I know one thing, I'm in between on the Warhawks' new blacks (for the bulk of the board who've never seen the Warhawks' uniforms, the jerseys they wore tonight are brand new...they weren't wearing these last week against St. Thomas, I know that much). I like em, but I'm not in love with em. I can't get over the ginormous hawk heads on the sleeves...it's been a while since I seen a logo take up almost the whole sleeve. :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here's what looks like the helmet logo5882140.jpeg

Dang, I was hoping the "M" would be without outlines. Oh well, aside from that, I like what else we've seen from the helmet. The flat maroon looks really good.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I love White Water's uniforms in the D3 championship.

I hate them. Way more black than I care to see on a uniform on which the main colors of the school are purple and silver. The numbers were almost difficult to see (it seemed the lights actually helped) and the collar didn't go with the black. Mount Union does the same thing when they are the home team in the D3 championship. Sorry, but it is like watching Northwestern U. play in mostly black uniforms. I just don't like it. I taught at UWW for three years, not that adds anything to conversation other than the fact that I am interested the school's success.

Not necessarily... For many years, the Purple Raiders have worn monochrome purple, purple on white, and black on purple as the home team in the championship. I have been to every Stagg Bowl for the last 16 years, and the only time I can recall Mt. Union wearing the Black on black was last year. I think last nights game was incredible because the lights caused the silver to "pop" in person. Plus monochrome black vs monochrome white is always a great matchup

So... did anyone just catch that one of the coaches for ULL's head was busted open? He was bleeding from his head into his eye sockets and halfway down his face. Strange... Even 2 or 3 minutes after that he still hadn't wiped it off. I'm confused. Did he head butt one of the players that was wearing a helmet?

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

7t7Ey.png

RoadHouseDVD.jpg

"Pain don't hurt none."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived