College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

That's still weird. I haven't seen many big time programs practice in old game jerseys. Pants yes. But not jerseys

there was a thread earlier this week about cfb game jerseys and the reason you don't see many in practice is that the schools found out they coud resell them and make a little $ on the side.

That's from their spring game. Most teams wear old game jerseys for the spring game.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The black/white/black look does not look good for ASU. The helmet and pants should never be worn without the black jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

For Wisconsin I'm just guessing the motion-W will have the same rose design as the numbers do, in which case that'd be pretty neat. I'm not sure how I'd feel about a red helmet...

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The black/white/black look does not look good for ASU. The helmet and pants should never be worn without the black jersey because the look like garbage.

IMO

So you want players out their without helmets and without pants? I don't think anyone wants to see a football game with players in just jerseys and a jockstrap, that's just wrong on all levels!!!

The black/white/black look does not look good for ASU. The helmet and pants should never be worn without the black jersey because the look like garbage.

IMO

ASU's black helmet wouldn't look like complete garbage if they brought back Sparky. The trident logo was a huge downgrade.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I thought the trident was a huge upgrade myself in terms of a complete re-brand. In other words, how could they have re-branded everything and kept the old logo? I know they could have, but glad they didn't.

spacer.png

In other words, how could they have re-branded everything and kept the old logo?

Washington State and Oklahoma State didn't seem to have any issues with doing exactly that.

Southern Miss has a new helmet decal for the Hawai'i Bowl. Right side is number, left looks to be a full-bodied eagle.

If I'm not mistaken there switching to that logo full time cus Iowa is sueing over the current one?

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

user409_10.jpg

not real/ not official but a lot of Tiger fans are expecting the Boise/Oregon treatment

that looks so sick. they really need to take advantage of that perfect logo and put it on their helmets already.

Why do I feel like some of the lines between college football and the look of the XFL and Arena are blurring?

Did we ever determine if this helmet was legit or not?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

user409_10.jpg

not real/ not official but a lot of Tiger fans are expecting the Boise/Oregon treatment

that looks so sick. they really need to take advantage of that perfect logo and put it on their helmets already.

Why do I feel like some of the lines between college football and the look of the XFL and Arena are blurring?

Hint: read the text in the same post as the photo

user409_10.jpg

Apparently not. They're wearing their normal helmets against UNC.

user409_10.jpg

Apparently not. They're wearing their normal helmets against UNC.

Based upon the SEC logo in the background, I'm guessing that this is for when they begin SEC play, or the start of next season. Plus, they probably would have officially announced this by now if it was for tonight's bowl game.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

user409_10.jpg

Tuned in just to see the helmets/uni. Bummed it wasn't worn. Hopefully it will happen eventually.

Nike Football just tweeted, "The New Look of Speed hits the field on January 2nd, but you'll get your first look tomorrow."

Guess this means special unis for Oregon. :censored:.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Nike Football just tweeted, "The New Look of Speed hits the field on January 2nd, but you'll get your first look tomorrow."

Guess this means special unis for Oregon. :censored:.

I'm surprised that Oregon didn't use the game against LSU as an opportunity to premier their new uniforms for next year, since you'd think they'd have new ones next year (three-year design cycle) so I guess they'll be doing it for the Rose Bowl. This ought to be fun to watch.

Archived