College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Looks like the template Stanford and others had been using the past few years.

Not really. Heres another pic for better comparison.

ap-201112201017370266105.jpg

That's an older jersey. Not only does it have a bunch of holes in it, but the jersey in the background has a PAC-10/12 patch, and the one in the foreground doesn't.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think they've had black outlines on the numbers since like 2008 (Toby Gerhart comes to mind)

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I dont think they've had black outlines on the numbers since like 2008 (Toby Gerhart comes to mind)

Stanford looks much better without the black.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Looks like the template Stanford and others had been using the past few years.

Not really. Heres another pic for better comparison.

ap-201112201017370266105.jpg

That's an older jersey. Not only does it have a bunch of holes in it, but the jersey in the background has a PAC-10/12 patch, and the one in the foreground doesn't.

What's the deal with that pic? Why do they have two different jerseys?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wow, I feel like a complete moron now.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That's still weird. I haven't seen many big time programs practice in old game jerseys. Pants yes. But not jerseys

there was a thread earlier this week about cfb game jerseys and the reason you don't see many in practice is that the schools found out they coud resell them and make a little $ on the side.

user409_10.jpg

not real/ not official but a lot of Tiger fans are expecting the Boise/Oregon treatment

that looks so sick. they really need to take advantage of that perfect logo and put it on their helmets already.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

user409_10.jpg

not real/ not official but a lot of Tiger fans are expecting the Boise/Oregon treatment

that looks so sick. they really need to take advantage of that perfect logo and put it on their helmets already.

Off topic, but does anyone else see a maple leaf?

news_pic_0009.jpg

"Not only will the Horned Frogs be wearing their HGI Purple Frog Skin Pattern helmets against Louisiana Tech in the Poinsettia Bowl on December 21st, but the coaching staff will have new head gear as well.

HGI has teamed up with Bosch/Telex to create custom headsets with the Purple Frog Skin Pattern for the coaches to use during the Poinsettia Bowl. Assembled by Marvac, these headsets are identical in finish to the players helmets on the field. "

http://www.hydrographicsinc.com/news/tcu-poinsettia-bowl-headsets/

user409_10.jpg

Why do I feel like some of the lines between college football and the look of the XFL and Arena are blurring?

I see it.

I see it.

I saw it right away and seems odd, but I must admit I love the tiger head and the shadow striping. I'm unsure what I think about the logo only on one side. I hate it with Boise.

I also see an 'M' on the tiger's head.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

One-sided helmets look weird. I'm probably committing heresy here but I think it even looks bad on the Steelers.

o

I see it.

I saw it right away and seems odd, but I must admit I love the tiger head and the shadow striping. I'm unsure what I think about the logo only on one side. I hate it with Boise.

I also see an 'M' on the tiger's head.

I see it too now. I think a logo on both sides looks better. This one for Missouri needs to follow the standard.

I'm confused by this.

Having a countdown to a reveal with the actual jersey as the background would suggest changes to the helmet and pants as well. But the reveal is in conjunction with media day where the players just wear their game jerseys....

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

Archived