College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why in the world does Les Miles even allow these purple shorts to be worn at practice. This is football. Wear football pants.

LSU Tigers

Because it's sort of a tradition. They've been wearing purple bike shorts in the spring for the last few years now. As long as they don't break them out during the season, I'm alright with them. Like pscf3 said, it's practice.

Its probably because they want football pant feel but dont want the knee pads so that people know not to hit in the legs. Most teams just wear shorts and girdles for this, I guess LSU wears these biker shorts.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

from the facebook of the company that does Oregon/TCU/a lot of other team's helmets: "Chris and Drew are in San Antonio at the AFCA Conference representing HGI and our HydroSkin process. You may have seen it on helmets including the HydroChrome featured by the Oregon Ducks in the Rose Bowl. Response from teams across the nation has been incredible, 2012 should be an exciting year for college football!

New designs will be released here on the HGI Facebook page so stay tuned!!"

Can't wait to see. I feel like the helmet is an untapped place for design kind of like the fill on the numbers. It's cool to see more and more things done like TCU's frog skin and Oregon's carbon fiber.

from the facebook of the company that does Oregon/TCU/a lot of other team's helmets: "Chris and Drew are in San Antonio at the AFCA Conference representing HGI and our HydroSkin process. You may have seen it on helmets including the HydroChrome featured by the Oregon Ducks in the Rose Bowl. Response from teams across the nation has been incredible, 2012 should be an exciting year for college football!

So do I just search for "HGI" to find their Facebook page?

gYH2mW9.png

So do I just search for "HGI" to find their Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/hydrographicsinc

Just talked to someone at HGI. They are working on 30 new helmets for next season,

Well, that must mean there's only two NFL teams who are not making changes next season. #omgnikeisgoingtorevolutionizethenfl

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Just talked to someone at HGI. They are working on 30 new helmets for next season,

That should make anyone with an ounce of sense at least somewhat nervous.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That should make anyone with an ounce of sense at least somewhat nervous.

Nervous, pessimistic, yet kinda excited all at the same time.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What's Oregon gonna do with 30 different helmets? ^_^

Wear one each half.

Assuming Oregon makes it to the Pac-12 title game, that still leaves 2 helmets. What are you gonna do with those?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wear one each half.

Assuming Oregon makes it to the Pac-12 title game, that still leaves 2 helmets. What are you gonna do with those?

Not wear them because those will be the 2 that are actually school colors.

Wear one each half.

Not wear them because those will be the 2 that are actually school colors.

They could schedule a 13th game against an FCS school, then play in the PAC-12 Championship, hten their bowl game. 30 helmets exactly. So how bout the jerseys? 31? I think yes.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived