Companies that reverted BACK to the older logo.

BadSeed84

Lookin thru the coupons a few weeks ago and this week I noticed that Boston Market has went back to their older logo,

This was their "new" they introduced arounnd 2006.

Boston%20Market%20logo-thumb-170x106.jpg

But goin to their wesbite and in their ad's they have went BACK to using their more familiar old logo.

Boston_Market-logo-3486C192BD-seeklogo.com.gif

I know theres many many other examples, whether it be even a logo that was unveiled and never used, to one that was used for a little bit then reverted back. Lets post some more examples!

Pizza Hut's failed attempt at shortening their name lol

pizza-hut.jpg

LOL! "The Hut"? That's just awful.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Lookin thru the coupons a few weeks ago and this week I noticed that Boston Market has went back to their older logo,

This was their "new" they introduced arounnd 2006.

Boston%20Market%20logo-thumb-170x106.jpg

I've never even seen this logo... it's a shame they went back to the old one.

Actually most of the sports logos that have been posted weren't literally brought back. Most have been modded in some way.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived