Randy Johnson No-Hitter

Ez Street

Randy Johnson threw a No-Hitter! Always a special event! :notworthy:

Dave,

Don't you mean a perfect game?

That's more like it. 'Grats to the Big Unit on the greatest accomplishment a pitcher can have.

Only complaint is that this will completely overshadow quite a few other sports stories going on right now. (I can appreciate a great feat and all, but I'm not much of a baseball fan.)

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

hey, it ain't every day someone throws a perfecto :D

let it overshadow whatever it wants to :notworthy: sucks for some pivotal playoff games, but they'll get to it ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Woo hoo! I'm stoked, I've followed the Big Unit from Seattle to Houston to Arizona (I wasn't really around when he played in Montreal). The D'Backs are my favorite team and Johnson's definately my favorite player.

40 years old and the 25 year olds are still having trouble touching him. I hope he plays well into his 40's and goes after Ryan's K record.

He deserves this pitching feat without a doubt.

sig09.jpg

And the hard-luck loser (his new middle name) was Mike ("Why Am I Wearing #32?") Hampton, who is now 0-5. I'll bet TimeWarner will trade him soon if the Braves continue their free-falling.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Congrats to Johnson.

What's wrong with the Braves, wasn't sunday that they stuck out 18 times? Now a perfect game was thrown against them, talk about a struggeling offense.

Well, when you dump Sheffield, Lopez, and Castilla, and the Phillies, Mets, and Marlins ownership actually care about winning, what can one expect? It also doesn't help to have 30-odd lineups in almost as many games. And yet they are still only 3.5 games out.

It's absolutely amazing how these things can come out of nowhere!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I lover how teh Braves are struggling it will be nice to see them not even in contention this year.

A lot people, maybe even those in Atlanta would be glad to see the Braves struggle this year as well. It will show the people of Atlanta how spoiled they had been the last decade. Their playoff games don't even come close to sell-out the last few years.

I saw, I came, I left.

And the hard-luck loser (his new middle name) was Mike ("Why Am I Wearing #32?") Hampton, who is now 0-5. I'll bet TimeWarner will trade him soon if the Braves continue their free-falling.

Serves him right. That's what ya get for leaving the Mets after the World Series. :cursing:

And of course, major props to the Big Unit.

Am I the only one who thinks they need to reair the "Chicks Dig the Long Ball" commercial to honor him? (Edit - I don't remember if he did one also... I remember Glavine's... But I'm pretty sure RJ did one also.)

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Am I the only one who thinks they need to reair the "Chicks Dig the Long Ball" commercial to honor him? (Edit - I don't remember if he did one also... I remember Glavine's... But I'm pretty sure RJ did one also.)

I have the one with Glavine and Maddux on my computer at home... very funny.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Dave,

That's more like it. 'Grats to the Big Unit on the greatest accomplishment a pitcher can have.

C'mon now... the greatest accomplishment a pitcher can have is...

9.0 IP, 0 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 0 HP, 27 K, 81 Pitches

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Dave,

C'mon now... the greatest accomplishment a pitcher can have is...

9.0 IP, 0 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 0 HP, 27 K, 81 Pitches

and this is going to happen when?

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived