Get a Share of the Pack

Mac the Knife

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two questions:

1) What's my "11-digit control number?" I was trying to log into the Super Special Shareholder Store, and it asked for that number. Clearly I don't expect anybody to know my specific one, but where could I locate it? It wasn't in my welcome packet, and the only numbers I can find on anything are 10-digits.

2) Does anybody know the dimensions of the certificate off-hand? I forgot to measure mine this morning, and I'm going shopping straight from work and was gonna pick up a frame.

I measured mine today. It's 8x12, which likely means something custom. I think I'm going to take mine to Aaron Brothers and ask for a custom matte to put in a bigger frame.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What's my "11-digit control number?" I was trying to log into the Super Special Shareholder Store, and it asked for that number. Clearly I don't expect anybody to know my specific one, but where could I locate it? It wasn't in my welcome packet, and the only numbers I can find on anything are 10-digits.

You don't have one yet as a new shareholder. Use "Shareholder" and "11111111111" as your login creds there.

nav-logo.png

What's my "11-digit control number?" I was trying to log into the Super Special Shareholder Store, and it asked for that number. Clearly I don't expect anybody to know my specific one, but where could I locate it? It wasn't in my welcome packet, and the only numbers I can find on anything are 10-digits.

You don't have one yet as a new shareholder. Use "Shareholder" and "11111111111" as your login creds there.

Thanks. It worked.

The store is pretty underwhelming. Although I'm not sure what awesome merchandise and incredible deals I was expecting.

The store is pretty underwhelming. Although I'm not sure what awesome merchandise and incredible deals I was expecting.

Yeah, it's always been kind of "meh," in my opinion. I've never bought a thing in my 14 years as a shareholder, simply because there wasn't anything all that attractive.

Other than the jewelry, there isn't anything there that I'd buy.

BB52Big.jpg

Yeah, it's always been kind of "meh," in my opinion. I've never bought a thing in my 14 years as a shareholder, simply because there wasn't anything all that attractive.

Other than the jewelry, there isn't anything there that I'd buy.

Agree. Though I may buy the shot glass because I have a shot glass collection.

My wonderful other half bought me one of these for Christmas. She said she thought it "went well with the stock certificates." Today, we are going frame shopping for the certificates.

1904009001_37_13_350.jpg

I love it. It even has the metallic flakes.

Slowly but surely, I am morphing into a full-fledged Packers fan. That stock is like some sort of siren song that I can't resist. Well that, and it's just a whole lot of fun being a Packers stockholder. B)

BB52Big.jpg

My wonderful other half bought me one of these for Christmas. She said she thought it "went well with the stock certificates." Today, we are going frame shopping for the certificates.

1904009001_37_13_350.jpg

I love it. It even has the metallic flakes.

Slowly but surely, I am morphing into a full-fledged Packers fan. That stock is like some sort of siren song that I can't resist. Well that, and it's just a whole lot of fun being a Packers stockholder. B)

My better half got me the Packers mini-helmet and a cheese head. She rocks. I'm stoked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kinda sucks Canadians can't get them.

You can now.

From this article, Canadians bought 2000 shares. People from Illinois bought 8.5% of the shares sold. [closet Packer fans] :grin:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-green-bay-packers-stock-sale-a-hit-with-fans-from-illinois-20120301,0,3715962.story

It's where I sit.

Kinda sucks Canadians can't get them.

You can now.

From this article, Canadians bought 2000 shares. People from Illinois bought 8.5% of the shares sold. [closet Packer fans] :grin:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-green-bay-packers-stock-sale-a-hit-with-fans-from-illinois-20120301,0,3715962.story

Hey, I'm out and proud!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived