All-Time Basketball Draft

mania

For those that don't remember, a few months ago, we had the All-Time Baseball Draft, and it was a bunch of nerdy fun. At the time, Lights Out mentioned he would be doing a Basketball version, but he got suspended and the project kind of died.

So I figured I'd pick it up. I ask that to sign up, you should be eligible for CCSLC Fantasy Sports, i.e. 6 months/500 posts/in good standing. Simply list your name and your team name, which I'd recommend be a current or former NBA/ABA/etc. team, but it's ultimately up to you.

1. mania - Baltimore Bullets

2. Lights Out - Los Angeles Clippers

3. AnythingChicago - Chicago Bulls

4. infared41 - Kentucky Colonels

5. NJTank - Flint Tropics

6. sc49erfan15 - Charlotte Bobcats

7. CS85 - Indiana Pacers

8. pmoehrin - New Jersey Nets

9. fnz - Cincinnati Royals

10. MDC - Atlanta Hawks

11. Billy B - Spirits of St. Louis

12. Eye - Talk 'N Text Phone Pals

13. Griffinmarlins - San Antonio Spurs

Hell with it, I'll get in on this mess. Indiana Pacers. Can we get some rules or is just fill out your team with anyone in history?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Figure 15 or so would be a good starting point, much like the baseball draft, although if we don't have that kind of interest, we can go with less.

I'd say ten tops. Let's make this thing run lean and mean.

I just worry about the teams being oversaturated, which I worry about with 10 teams, and if we go to 15... come on, we'll be at 12 by the end.

Archived