Monopoly Baseball League

TomatoFactory

Neat idea, very creative. Well done on the Terriers. But both concepts ? especially the Tophats ? suffer somewhat in the wordmarks. I feel like there should be some sort of visual hierarchy in each. Right now, the property name is just as big as the nickname. Look at pretty much any wordmark with both a city name and nickname, and 90 per cent of the time one is bigger than the other, usually the nickname. Would love to see some uniforms at some point with these as well.

Neat idea, very creative. Well done on the Terriers. But both concepts — especially the Tophats — suffer somewhat in the wordmarks. I feel like there should be some sort of visual hierarchy in each. Right now, the property name is just as big as the nickname. Look at pretty much any wordmark with both a city name and nickname, and 90 per cent of the time one is bigger than the other, usually the nickname. Would love to see some uniforms at some point with these as well.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. You are right, my typography skills are lacking. I am really more of an illustrator. I will do some studies of these wordmarks.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that thimbles concept is my favorite so far. I love the needles crossing like bats. Very clever concepts so far on here. If I were to change one thing about the thimbles set though, it would be to center the thimble in the secondary logo, that way the 'V' would look more centered. Right now, the bottom arc on the timble is slightly higher than the right side of that arc. The very bottom area is what I'm talking about. Put that logo on the cap too. I could imagine the embroidery on the cap would look very nice in real life.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived