Phoenix Coyotes Concept

Snowcap30

I like it, but it looks very Mooterus inspired, which is a big no-no considering the Coytoes and Stars play in the same division. Looks good, but it's impractical.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

i really think that looks pretty damn nice...

personally, i prefer the REAL coyotes sweaters, because they're so traditional and just scream "HOCKEY" more than "fashion"... but if these had been the new coyotes jerseys instead, i wouldn't have been upset.

the sleeves look slightly awkward, but i like it... doesn't look too mooterusy to me... but in all fairness, the actual striping of the mooterus jersey doesn't bother me... it's the colors and logo that annoy me, mostly the colors...

i'm a fan of this concept.

Another solid design!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like how the logo doesn't look out of place on these. My biggest beef with the Coyotes uniforms, is how goofy the detailed, four-color logo looks on the classic, simple, two-color sweater.

I think that this concept bridges the gap on that a little bit.

I like how the logo doesn't look out of place on these. My biggest beef with the Coyotes uniforms, is how goofy the detailed, four-color logo looks on the classic, simple, two-color sweater.

I think that this concept bridges the gap on that a little bit.

I agree with Avenger.

One thing I'd suggest is making the trim a little thinner. The outlining on the logo is relatively intricate, so having such blunt trim looks a wee bit out of place.

This is really nitpicky though, because this really is a good design... I like it very much. Great job Snow.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

My biggest beef with the Coyotes uniforms, is how goofy the detailed, four-color logo looks on the classic, simple, two-color sweater.

for some reason, that's never bothered me... i think of it kinda like the blackhawks, almost. the blackhawks logos have every color on the planet in them, but the unis are a simple black/red/white...

i like when logos are more detailed/colorful than the jerseys they're on, because it really makes the logo stand out more to me. i hate the coyotes with a passion, but i still believe that the coyotes changed from one of the worst uniforms in league history to one of the nicest...

what annoys me more than the logo/sweater detail dropoff is the home-drawstring, road-yneck stuff... slap a tie-up on the whites, and you'll be cool.

but hey, keith... i'm strongly considering putting some money into coyotes home sweaters with the DMD logo crested on the front :)

Eh, I'm wishy-washy on these. I can't picture how the arm trim and bottom trim meet there at the underarms--at least, I presume they're supposed to, since the underarms are red.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The only problem I have with the Yotes current unis is the striping color on the home reds. Why is it white? When your secondary color is sand, that is the color you should use for striping. Other than that, I like them. Snowcap's concept is pretty good, but remember he said it took 15 minutes, so it isn't like he was trying to blow everyone's mind with a jaw dropping new concept.

snowcap,

looks like a great concept. You don't throw stuff together, it's a great concept! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think it would look better with either a straight across bottom stripe, or a stri[e with less of a curve--but I love the sleeves--I think it's a very good concept...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

but hey, keith... i'm strongly considering putting some money into coyotes home sweaters with the DMD logo crested on the front :)

You should get it with the TP logo instead... I here the guy who designed it is a real badass. ;)

BTW, what's up with Thunderpuck? The site doesn't load up for me anymore.

You should get it with the TP logo instead... I here the guy who designed it is a real badass. ;)

you, sir... are soooo out of the loop that it isn't funny.

that's why it would be a DMD logo on the sweaters. russ killed thunderpuck and stabbed the entire TP staff in the back... so now the TP staff, minus russ, are re-organizing everything into a DMD Network... russ really screwed us over on this one...... i'm suprised you're just now hearing about it.

it explains it on thunderpuck.net... he forced a merger with cyber-nhl, only he didn't tell his staff about it. he just pulled the plug... threw away all the hard work that ken, dave, and drezz had spent on designing the new site layout... but oh well. the layout in question has changed from blue to red, and now it's the DMD site :) chernoff took lemons and made lemonade.

you, sir... are soooo out of the loop that it isn't funny.

that's why it would be a DMD logo on the sweaters. russ killed thunderpuck and stabbed the entire TP staff in the back... so now the TP staff, minus russ, are re-organizing everything into a DMD Network... russ really screwed us over on this one...... i'm suprised you're just now hearing about it.

it explains it on thunderpuck.net... he forced a merger with cyber-nhl, only he didn't tell his staff about it. he just pulled the plug... threw away all the hard work that ken, dave, and drezz had spent on designing the new site layout... but oh well. the layout in question has changed from blue to red, and now it's the DMD site :) chernoff took lemons and made lemonade.

Whoa.....

I had know idea...

Lemme know when DMD is up.

Archived