The NFL: "My Way"

mbannon92

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spleen are you a :censored:ing idiot? Im sure he's loving the biggest spam ever seen on CCSLC on every page of his NFL series. Nice work.

It was a joke. Calm down.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Spleen are you a :censored:ing idiot? Im sure he's loving the biggest spam ever seen on CCSLC on every page of his NFL series. Nice work.

Would you like someone to post huge spam in your concept? I'd just consider editing out your post.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

This post deserves the pat on the back award.

You should be banned right now for quoting a huge spam post in someone else's concept thread. It's tough enough for the guy to get feedback with all of you total idiots commenting on the spam, then you have to go ahead and make it 10x worse. Hell, now I'm making it worse just by posting this.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Would you like someone to post huge spam in your concept? I'd just consider editing out your post.

Personally, I would think it's funny. But that's just me. I appologize for condoning such behavior.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Personally, I would think it's funny. But that's just me. I appologize for condoning such behavior.

1. The spam is still there.

2. You spelled apologize wrong.

3. Condoning what?

4. Delete the spam from the post.

potd 10/20/12

1. The spam is still there.

2. You spelled apologize wrong.

3. Condoning what?

4. Delete the spam from the post.

Yeah, spelling isn't my strong suit. I was condoning posting spam.

It's deleted now.

Can't believe I'm only just now checking this thread out! You have done some nice work, Bannon!

Your Jets concept is probably my favorite. I always felt that the Green helmet/white facemask combo of the 80's was the best look the Jets had. You paired it well with the striping on the pants, and the numbers are a perfect fit!.

I'm seeing images of Joe Klecko, Mark Gastineau and the old Sack Exchange. It would be awesome to see the current team wear this today!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Can't believe I'm only just now checking this thread out! You have done some nice work, Bannon!

Your Jets concept is probably my favorite. I always felt that the Green helmet/white facemask combo of the 80's was the best look the Jets had. You paired it well with the striping on the pants, and the numbers are a perfect fit!.

I'm seeing images of Joe Klecko, Mark Gastineau and the old Sack Exchange. It would be awesome to see the current team wear this today!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I'm a huge fan of your work.

Now that the football round of the 4-sport contest has started, I can release the NFC South!

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons: Home Road Alt

The Dirty Birds are back with a modern twist. I went back to black as the primary color, and I tried to use red sparingly, focusing on black and white. The striping is based on the logo, and is the same as in my previous NFL Redesign. The road uni features red numbers like the 90s unis, and the alt is all black. Also, 20 points to the first person to point out the other big change I made (hint: it's a salute to the Falcons' original look).

Carolina Panthers: Home Road Alt

I wanted to do three things for the Panthers: really focus on black (since panthers are all black); unify the look by choosing between silver and white; modernize the striping while still keeping the vibe of the current look. So, the helmet is now black, and the pants are black for all three sets. I eliminated all silver and I updated the striping, keeping a taper and the color scheme (sans-silver of course). Also, I used the new logo but old wordmark...no mistake. I'm one of the few that actually really likes the old wordmark.

New Orleans Saints: Home Road Alt

I decided to go big-time throwback for the Saints. I went back to the Browns-style striping and yellow-gold, and used the old Cowboys-style font, a new but nice touch IMO. I also brought back the Louisiana patch on the chest. The alternate is pretty wild, I must say. I went for the Mardi Gras theme, using purple, yellow, and green in the striping. I know that Mardi Gras starts in mid-January, but my idea was for this set to be worn in week 17 home games. I may just replace it with a black pants version of the home if feedback is negative.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Home Road Alt

Some of you may have seen this Bucs concept in the 4-sport contest. Basically I wanted to emphasize pewter and orange and deemphasize black. So I relegated black to logo and number outlines, used pewter on the sleeves, and added more noticeable orange striping. I also used the number font from their practice jerseys that matches the wordmark. And I don't care if it's hard to read. It looks BA. And of course the alt is the creamsicle throwback.

Falcons: By far the best of the bunch. Loving the uniform elements that mimic their logo. Great work. I'd personally love to see a red helmet though.

Panthers: I really like the idea behind this, and the striping is really cool. I feel like it could be placed better though. Simply straight up and down on the pants, and top to bottom of the sleeves. And the awful wordmark should go.

Saints: Not a fan of going retro here. Logo, stripes, everything except the gold numbers is a downgrade, imo.

Bucs: Eh. I like the emphasis on pewter, but not with the added orange. I love their black elements, and have always thought a black jersey would work incredibly. Not a big fan of the era mixing.

potd 10/20/12

Falcons: Touch of gold looks nice. I would have gone with a red helmet for the Falcons. Also, on the road, I would have made the monochrome white (but with the red helmet.) I was surprised that there was no red alternate. I'm not a fan of that monochrome black look. I would give them a red alternate, but wear black pants with it. In short: More red!

Panthers: Get rid of the horrible old word mark. Go with white pants at home. Once again, the monochrome black does not look very good. Road and alternate, however, are great. I would make the light blue the regular home jersey.

Saints: Make the numbers on the home jersey white and the numbers on the road jersey black. The mardi-gras uniform is a good idea, I'm just not feeling it. If you're going to try another alternate option, DO NOT give them an option of the home/road with black pants, especially with the current home blacks. If you're going to add an alternate, try a gold jersey with either a white number and white pants or a black number and black pants. (The second option would probably look better.)

Bucs: Not much I can say about this. I've always hated their current look with the pewter, so I don't know what to say. I would love to see them go current graphics, creamsicle colors.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

These are all pretty great. I love what you did with the Falcons, but it needs more red, considering 3 out of the 4 teams have black as their primary color, there is no reason to limit the red for the Falcons. Plus I think a red helmet similar to their throwback helmet would look great with this set.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Okay, in response...

Atlanta: "I went back to black as the primary color, and I tried to use red sparingly, focusing on black and white." Also, I'm just not a fan of the red helmet for the Falcons. I like black as the focal point of their color scheme. And one of my pet peeves is when the helmet, jersey, and pants are all different colors.

Carolina: I'll look at white pants for the home set. Also, defrank, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about with the stripe placement. And, if you actually read... "Also, I used the new logo but old wordmark...no mistake. I'm one of the few that actually really likes the old wordmark." The new wordmark is really boring and a downgrade IMO.

Saints: Alright, the Mardi Gras uni will go. I like the idea of a gold/white look for the Saints, but I feel like I have to choose between that and the black/gold they've traditionally used. I know that alternates are supposed to be different, but I feel like a white/gold look would look like a different team.

Bucs: Keeping the orange. They need that pop of color. Replacing it with black would be too drab IMO.

Archived