NFL Week 16

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New+York+Giants+v+New+York+Jets+AYBVJEjJ79Nl.jpgNew+York+Giants+v+New+York+Jets+y2Vc_t3l8lEl.jpg

Are you sure? With this whole stupid "Green Out" thing the Jets are hyping I wouldn't be surprised if you saw them in all green.

@NYJets

Jets in green jerseys/white pants for today's "Green It" game. Jets 9-5 under Rex Ryan in g/w, have won 8 of last 10 at home in g/w.

6uXNWAo.png

The Bengals will be wearing orange jerseys against Arizona. The past few years that means they'll be wearing white pants with orange socks as well.

This should be their primary.

107784582_display_image.jpg?1315943033

Get rid of those unnecessary white panels and you may have something. That said, the Bengals to me should always be an orange helmet-black top-white pants team at home. I think the orange top is better suited as an alternate.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The Ravens are wearing Purple over Black....I like this combination.

I actually like it too. I think those are two colors that really go well over each other (TCU's purple-black-purple and Northwestern's purple-black-purple or purple-purple-black come to mind as well).

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived