Super Bowl XLVI field

buckeyecal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Pats/Niners field is a thing of beauty.

Was going to post that.

same here, and I'm pulling for both of those teams this weekend, so i hope it happens!

Are we not bothered by 49ers new wordmark anymore? (I guess I'm starting to get used to it too.)

6uXNWAo.png

That Pats/Niners field is a thing of beauty.

Was going to post that.

same here, and I'm pulling for both of those teams this weekend, so i hope it happens!

Are we not bothered by 49ers new wordmark anymore? (I guess I'm starting to get used to it too.)

I'm not "bothered" by it anymore. Sure, it's worse than the old one, but it's not annoying anymore.

Hopefully it's what we see on the 5th.

spacer.png

If it's Giants-Patriots (again), unlike Super Bowl 42, I'd really like to see one of the endzones be painted red. Blue vs. Blue is sooooo dull.

As much as I want that to happen, It won't be. Anyway, if everything goes my way neither of those teams will be in the superbowl :D

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Does anyone have a template or know how to get the grass to look the way it is? I've been trying to make my California Ball field and if you've seen my mockups, they just seem to be off in a couple areas.

As for the fields, got to win the Championship game first, but while I'm kind of pulling for an all-Harbaugh superbowl, I don't care who it is as long as the 49ers are one of the teams. :)

They could paint the endzone gold if the 49ers make it, but I don't think they'll go with the old work mark, even though I'm a fan. First things first, the Giants are very good team and will be tough to beat.

If it's Giants-Patriots (again), unlike Super Bowl 42, I'd really like to see one of the endzones be painted red. Blue vs. Blue is sooooo dull.

I made this concept back for 42 and I thought it worked well.. especially if you play with the colors a bit to have mirroring AFC and NFC logos.

sb42_field.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived