College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

photos-colorado-state-defeats-hawaii-42-27-ends-six-game-losing-streak-1.jpegphotos-colorado-state-defeats-hawaii-42-27-ends-six-game-losing-streak.jpeg

Love CSU's look.

That's the best looking version of the ram-horn decal I've ever seen. They should make it gold and use it permanently.

csu.png

Looks like it belongs and looks amazing!! They should do that so they don't look like so much like the St. Louis rams but get rid of the ram horns on the sleeves

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those aren't as bad as I'd assumed they'd be. The pants are overkill however. My favorite part is definitely the helmet. I love the "TT" logo overlapping the state outline. I honestly think that Texas Tech should switch to this jersey full time though. The design isn't too gaudy, and you just replace the stars on the shoulders with numbers, and remove the pants text, and it's a beauty.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

red jersey and red pants. thats too loud even for college ball. the star logo aint bad though

That's not what Texas told me.

I just don't think they look good? I don't see why you have to say I don't like the state of Texas or it doesn't like me?

I just got off the phone with Texas, and it called you a dick.

Its words, not mine! Just thought you should know Texas is pretty upset with you and talking behind your back.

EDIT: I'm done.

You're a really being a dick.

i called just to confirm. Tim's right, you're being relocated to New Mexico

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

red jersey and red pants. thats too loud even for college ball. the star logo aint bad though

That's not what Texas told me.

I just don't think they look good? I don't see why you have to say I don't like the state of Texas or it doesn't like me?

I just got off the phone with Texas, and it called you a dick.

Its words, not mine! Just thought you should know Texas is pretty upset with you and talking behind your back.

EDIT: I'm done.

You're a really being a dick.

i called just to confirm. Tim's right, you're being relocated to New Mexico

You were really siding with Tim after he showed about 0% maturity from his previous posts. Wow. Those posts weren't the least bit funny. And yes, this is coming from a guy who has shown a lack of maturity sometimes on this site.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

My posts were me being a dick and I was being immature and they weren't particularly funny. Agreed.

But cshookemHORNS' emphatic, sincere reaction to them were hilarious (at least to me).

Back to the news, any decent shots of the TT helmet? Is it black chrome or just black? Or is it Navy's?

My posts were me being a dick and I was being immature and they weren't particularly funny. Agreed.

But cshookemHORNS' emphatic, sincere reaction to them were hilarious (at least to me).

Back to the news, any decent shots of the TT helmet? Is it black chrome or just black? Or is it Navy's?

Not even close to Navy's (Stop with the Navy jokes). It appears they will wear the black chrome with the same logo as the jersey with the state outline. I may be wrong though.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

According to Texas Tech Equipment's Twitter (@TTU_Equipment), cleats and helmet details are going to be released on Wednesday.

Teaser: (Decided to link, since it's rather large height-wise)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6Y8BuUCEAAQYGe.jpg

As for the Helmet, it looks to be a high gloss metallic black.

I do have one gigantic glaring problem with the uniform, that most won't immediately notice with the angled pics that have been released. Why in the hell can't Under Armour produce a uniform in the university's normal numbers? All the camo special event jerseys that UA produces are in this same horrible old school block. Why not keep the same numerals, to give people some sort of inclination at first glance, that this is still Texas Tech?

And I apologize if I was being immature also.

b8kcnr.jpg

Overall I don't care for the uniform, but I do like the striping on the pants.

I'm waiting to see this on a football field...

jezign-sneaker.jpg

Wait about a year and I am sure Oregon will realize they need to bring light-up shoes to the field.

spacer.png

jezign-sneaker.jpg

Wait about a year and I am sure Oregon will realize they need to bring light-up shoes to the field.

Shoes, Nu? Hell, Nike will probably imbed LED lights into the Oregon helmet that flash everytime a player takes a step.

(Oh, Lord... why did I write that? Now I can actually see that happening!)

jezign-sneaker.jpg

Shoes, Nu? Hell, Nike will probably imbed LED lights into the Oregon helmet that flash everytime a player takes a step.

(Oh, Lord... why did I write that? Now I can actually see that happening!)

Now this made me laugh and cry because knowing Oregon and Nike it is bound to happen.

spacer.png

Archived