Hey Chris...

the_fan

Chris doesn't really design logos, but we have had some users create logos for minor league teams. Sterling created the last logo for the Manitoba Moose.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

BarnesDesign did the 49ers end zone. Plus "Joe" has designed countless pro logos.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Its often the case that college logos are designed up to a couple of years in advance. I know there are at least 4 big NCAA top flight colleges with new marks coming soon. Unfortunately this sort of work cannot be promoted by the designer or displayed on their websites due to the nature of the agreements signed with the manufacturers. Im actually a little unsure as to whether or not its possible to even publicly state that as a designer you created a logo for a manufacturer. Id have to look it up. There are a few AHL logos I happen to know are in the process or renwal also.

Its often the case that college logos are designed up to a couple of years in advance. I know there are at least 4 big NCAA top flight colleges with new marks coming soon. Unfortunately this sort of work cannot be promoted by the designer or displayed on their websites due to the nature of the agreements signed with the manufacturers. Im actually a little unsure as to whether or not its possible to even publicly state that as a designer you created a logo for a manufacturer. Id have to look it up. There are a few AHL logos I happen to know are in the process or renwal also.

Can You give a about the university's that will be rebranding soon or how soon?

Can You give a about the university's that will be rebranding soon or how soon?

Nope, I cant. Thats the point. Others may not either even if the logos are out now.

What I could say is that many of the logos that end up on the cutting room floor often find a way into designers sites and dribbble feeds.

i am editing my high schools logos.they will be used in 2013.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived