Pro bowl will be using Nike and new era?

OaklandRaider

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

409463_10150515345629807_242926269806_8919483_923413561_n.jpg

*Nike Swoosh on sleeve...still wearing Reebok gloves, but I believe Nike gloves are coming out.

More pics in this thread (half-way down)

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

What I want to know is how it that Nike can come in (technically) mid season and supply the Pro Bowl, and then the following week, it reverts back to Reebok for the Super Bowl. If Reebok has the contract for official gear all the way thru the Super Bowl and what we believe to be the end date of April 1, why is Nike already making a debut at all? Not complaining, it just seems like a very bizarre situation.

What I want to know is how it that Nike can come in (technically) mid season and supply the Pro Bowl, and then the following week, it reverts back to Reebok for the Super Bowl. If Reebok has the contract for official gear all the way thru the Super Bowl and what we believe to be the end date of April 1, why is Nike already making a debut at all? Not complaining, it just seems like a very bizarre situation.

my guess would be that reebok did not want to make / have stock of pro bowl gear. They might have ok'd nike and new era as the pro bowl is not a huge event.

Amazing!!! I'm also loving my boy Earl Thomas' Pro Bowl cleats. Thanks for keeping the Seattle colors!

That blinding yellow-green definitely isn't a Seattle thing. That's all Nike. :grin:

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived