2012 MLB Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing's for certain: there will either be a lot of partying, or a lot of sobbing in the Bay Area tomorrow. And I'm giving both teams the upper hand in their respective Game 5's.

Nights like tonight just remind you that baseball truly is the greatest sport on earth. Unreal. It's a privilege to watch baseball played at its highest level like this.

spacer.png

Couldn't have been a better night for baseball.

So fcuking tired of that Bruce Springsteen song -- as is then norm for TBS postseason baseball.

I dunno about you but I'm pumped for Couger Town. New season new network! woo!

(anyone remember Frank TV commercial from 2009 playoffs?)

The baseball fan in me is thrilled Oakland pulled it off and hopes they can go all the way.

The Yankee-hater in me is upset now that the Yankees won't have to face Verlander in Game 1 of the ALCS if they beat Baltimore.

Welp, no need for me to watch baseball for the rest of the season.

Good, stick to posting about Norv Turner. Edit: Darn, spoke to soon.

I just saw the bottom of the 9th in Oakland. Shouldn't surprise anyone that they won't go away; they've been doing that all year.

The baseball fan in me is thrilled Oakland pulled it off and hopes they can go all the way.

The Yankee-hater in me is upset now that the Yankees won't have to face Verlander in Game 1 of the ALCS if they beat Baltimore.

Baltimore forces a game 5 than whoever the Yankees play in game 1 (if they win game 5 vs. the O's) don't have to face Sabathia in Game 1.

Welp, no need for me to watch baseball for the rest of the season.

The A's just gave me a reason to keep watching.

The people who brought you the Lights Out Chargers Suicide Watch present the Lights Out MLB playoffs mood swing meter...

BB52Big.jpg

Dammit Red....thats nice! LO, the sooner you quit being a ragging homer on your bandwagon and actual teams, the better this place will be.

I'm really scared for tomorrow's game. The Reds should have had this wrapped up in Game 3.

Couldn't have been a better night for baseball.

So fcuking tired of that Bruce Springsteen song -- as is then norm for TBS postseason baseball.

I dunno about you but I'm pumped for Couger Town. New season new network! woo!

(anyone remember Frank TV commercial from 2009 playoffs?)

HER FATHER IS THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Latos has a pretty good history against the Giants, but the one time it was win or go home against them, the Giants won 3-0 to close out 2010. He hates the Giants. It is kind of the the Sharks and Red Wings last year in trying to prevent a huge collapse from happening. Except the Giants didn't look like they even belonged in the series in the first 2 games. The pressure is definitely on the Reds tomorrow. Still though, I'm nervous and would love to take that next step to another championship. :)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived