2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

The Caps/Flyers game should be an interesting game tonight.

<_<

So Jeff Carter's bad foot is acting up again. Can Ohio taxpayers bail the Blue Jackets out of his contract, too?

On behalf of Flyers fans everywhere, let me be the first to thank your team for taking that underachieving, overpaid primadonna off our hands. Hairline fracture of the foot? Believe me when I tell you, you havent even scratched the surface yet.

At least they won't have to worry about him hanging out at the shore with 18-yr olds

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhawks continue playing good hockey early on. Very nice to see things quietly starting off so smoothly.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

These Jets. They are not good Jets.

These Jets. They are still the Thrashers.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

It's 1979 all over again!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Shall I heckle Bogosian and Hainsey in your stead when I'm in Tampa and Miami next weekend?

Bogosian yes. You can't heckle Hainsey, his last name I already a perfect hockey nickname. The other guys call him Hainseyey.

Yes I recycled an old tweet of mine.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Blue Tax-Its are still winless. Detroit is undefeated, but let's see how good they are when Franzen, Bertuzzi, Holmstrom, and Zetterberg start having body parts fall off like they do every year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Blue Tax-Its are still winless. Detroit is undefeated, but let's see how good they are when Franzen, Bertuzzi, Holmstrom, and Zetterberg start having body parts fall off like they do every year.

Or play a team that made the playoffs last year or have a shot at it this year.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Or play a team that made the playoffs last year or have a shot at it this year.

Scheduling wins

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Missed the Wild-Oilers game last night. Good thing I've got GameCenter and a PS3 to watch the replay on. :)

Mikko Koivu narrowly avoided becoming the next Richard Zednik/Clint Malarchuk, taking an errant skate to the chin from linemate Dany Heatley midway through the 3rd. A nasty wound as it is, but an inch or two farther back and it could have been much, much worse.

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins not really looking like a phenom yet, but he's not intimidated by the competition at this level either. Even if he wasn't the #1 overall pick I'd say he's likely to become a big thorn in the Wild's (and other teams') sides in the years ahead.

Heatley came through just in the nick of time, but the Wild are still having plenty of trouble hitting the back of the net. They play in Vancouver tomorrow just as Roberto Luongo finally seems to have found his game. Swell.

CCSLC signature.png

Shall I heckle Bogosian and Hainsey in your stead when I'm in Tampa and Miami next weekend?

Bogosian yes. You can't heckle Hainsey, his last name I already a perfect hockey nickname. The other guys call him Hainseyey.

Yes I recycled an old tweet of mine.

His teammates may call him Hainseyey, but the opposing teams' players call Hainsey "Our leader in assists".....

Archived