2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Hey, speaking of scheduling losses, the Red Wings have had a real cupcake parade and they're 5-4 with more goals allowed than scored. Did they already pumpkin?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic Third Jerseys for the Blue Jackets...?

Using masking tape for the numbers makes them 4% lighter and faster.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Magic Third Jerseys for the Blue Jackets...?

Using masking tape for the numbers makes them 4% lighter and faster.

I own a 3rd jersey with numbers on it, but I hate that number font. The 4's and 7's are particularly awful looking. I don't know what's wrong with good old block font.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Shut out by Nashville, Lose to Columbus...

Great weekend, Ducks. That hot start was awesome, but too bad it's a long season.

Congrats on #2 Jackets fans.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Is it true in an attempt to draw more fans, the Blue Jackets are having Paper Bag night so fans can sit in anonymity?

When your own team is sitting at a 79.9% capacity, you shouldn't talk.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Re-entry waivers is the dumbest idea. The rest of the league had its crack at him on the way down. They shouldn't have the right to prevent the Rangers from calling him back up from their farm team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Is it true in an attempt to draw more fans, the Blue Jackets are having Paper Bag night so fans can sit in anonymity?

I was not referring to the Jackets attendance, I was referring to how lousy they play. I think its a miracle anyone goes out to see them play they have given their fans nothing for a decade.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Better than others...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Better than others...

Islanders, Sabres for some reason, Phoenix, Columbus and Dallas.

Not great company to be with when you have three Stanley Cup's in the last 20 years, and tons of great history to go along with it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The only thing I don't like is the penguins losing the rivalries with Philly and Washington. If they moved Pittsburgh over to the other division, I'd be all for it, but it looks like the setup they have there makes the most sense geographically.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

I still think a lot of the issues with the 6 division setup would be reduced if they at least played everyone a home and home like the NBA does. In the different scenarios I've developed, a team like Detroit or Columbus, even if they stayed in the West, would go from 18 MT/PT games to 13 plus gain 9 additional games in ET.

You could play 30 games in opposite conference, 24 games in division, and 28 intraconference (2x or 3x instead of 4x currently).

I won't list possible 5 team divisions here because this is not the reel-mint thread.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Cut down on travel, put more emphasis on Divisional and Conference play, I'm all for it. But I doubt that they'll go to the Top 4 in each division make the playoffs, just out of fairness which is okay.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived