2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

The Columbus Blue Jackets with the second move of day now trade D Fedor Tyutin to the New York Islanders in exchange for G Evgeni Nabokov

It's not official yet, Aaron Portzline of the Dispatch says no go.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Columbus Blue Jackets with the second move of day now trade D Fedor Tyutin to the New York Islanders in exchange for G Evgeni Nabokov

It's not official yet, Aaron Portzline of the Dispatch says no go.

Yeah I saw that just now.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

edit: IF TRUE, the Islanders totally won. Nabokov is going to look just as bad as Mason because of the defense that'll play in front of him, who without Tyutin, will be even worse.

The only good this does for the Blue Jackets is they get rid of Tyutin's awful contract extension.

This season has confirmed that Scott Howson doesn't watch the rest of the NHL.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Bruce Arthur

It's come to this: The Columbus Blue Jackets can't even get trade rumours right.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Alright, maybe I overreacted over the announcement due to the Islanders' play to end that game against the Avs. If the trade's indeed true, that could be pretty good. I'm just weary over the fact that DiP's due to get a long-term injury within the next 2 or 3 weeks and now we're down to just him and Montoya at this point

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Bob McKenzie:

I am told Tyutin is not being traded, there's NO truth to the Nabokov rumors tonight and the Russell-Nikitin trade call isn't done yet.

http://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/134859618059956224

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I think the Columbus Blue Jackets are run out of one tiny office by one ever-harried middle-management type who is perpetually moving papers around and mumbling to himself about where he put his damn glasses when they're on his face. What a bumblef-ck of an organization.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think the Columbus Blue Jackets are run out of one tiny office by one ever-harried middle-management type who is perpetually moving papers around and mumbling to himself about where he put his damn glasses when they're on his face. What a bumblef-ck of an organization.

Here's a live shot of the Blue Jacket's GM:

hate-my-job-35.jpg?w=500&h=666

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's always nice when busloads of Canuck fans come to California. Especially when they witness their team give up 4 goals in one period. I kinda felt bad for Luongo when they showed a close up of him after giving one up, though. I could see the pain in his eyes.

Kinda wish the Blackhawks would've been the ones to profit from an Aaron Rome ejection and Roberto Luongo sucking. Oh well. Ducks were too good to stay that bad.

Blackhawks game tonight was intensely dull. Some of the worst passing I've seen in a while. I called a Stalberg goal, but he played like pure feces. Bumbling hockey from both teams, great defense by the Hawks for most of the game. Emery should've been 3rd star, had a great game.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Kinda wish the Blackhawks would've been the ones to profit from an Aaron Rome ejection and Roberto Luongo sucking. Oh well. Ducks were too good to stay that bad.

Those were really the only two things (and Jonas Hiller) that allowed the Ducks to win tonight. Outshot 22-2 in the third period to hang on to a 4-3 win. Yikes.

Had they won 4-0 or 4-1, then yeah I'd say this could be the catalyst for a turnaround. But to win like that, to end on a third period like that, looking completely clueless and listless as the Canucks make a near comeback, I'm not so sure this can propel them forward. We'll see.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

He had 13 points in 17 coming into tonight. I wish I were that productive in my sleep.

EDIT: Kane had 7 in 16 but he's also scoring point-per-game oh yes I went there trolololol

MORE SERIOUS EDIT: that's at least the third time the Hawks have ceded a goal on an out-of-the-box breakaway, ugh

Archived