NHL 2012-2013: Possible Uniform Changes

Morgan33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Don't worry, it'll get back on track. We're trained professionals.

I apologize, since by starting it, I really engineered the whole thing.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I noticed it on a team too, but I can't remember which and it wasn't either team. I think it was Atlanta, though that's pretty irrelevant now

Not Atlanta

Montreal+Canadiens+v+Atlanta+Thrashers+lCfx0qpyfrNl.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Do the Bruins have 'em?

0204_BRUINS.jpg

That picture is difficult to tell but here's another one where you can see the nameplate better.

Chara-hit-Max-Bruins-Habs.jpeg

Is that the old bruins logo on the pants?

Yes, I think it is. They never updated the pants.

Sportstar: it's a lot more visible on the road jerseys than the homes in that case.

spacer.png

Kinda OT, but the one thing holding the Bruins back from having the best set in the league (other than the oxymoron of an Edge-ified throwback) is the over-outlining on the NOB and numbers. Black-gold and gold-white is all they need, not this double-outline nonesense.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Kinda OT, but the one thing holding the Bruins back from having the best set in the league (other than the oxymoron of an Edge-ified throwback) is the over-outlining on the NOB and numbers. Black-gold and gold-white is all they need, not this double-outline nonesense.

As a Bruins fan, that doesn't really bother me, but I do agree that removing the outline would be a good move.

spacer.png

I'm a fan of their pre-Edge look. It wasn't that different, but with the hemstripes, and the lace-up collar, it was a pretty solid look.

1380938-shane_doan_super.jpg

Maybe if the away had the brick red shoulders they have today, Phoenix would have a killer look.

OttawaSenators.png

As a Bruins fan, that doesn't really bother me, but I do agree that removing the outline would be a good move.

I think it DOES pop more on the numbers, but it looks a bit much for the much smaller names. I'd be in favor of a one-color name and keep the outlining for the rest.

Nice find on the pants logo. is that throughout the team or does someone just have old equipment?

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

It took my five years to realize Phoenix doesn't have the hem stripes on their jerseys....

It's ok, because the city still does not realize it has an NHL franchise :P

nice post buddy. nice post. if i have it my way, the nordiques will be back in the NHL.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I think having no stripes on the breezers keeps them from having one of the best sets in the league.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived