Linsanity

blase

LI17?

17 is his number which also forms the N in Lin.

Holy crap I didn't know that! Nice concept then!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

not to hijack this thread, but her's my attempt for Ricky Rubio's logo. Would love to read your comments

Not to hijack this thread but, im gonna hijack this thread.

Yeah. If you're looking for some feedback, then it should be in a seperate thread.

Hey all,

Probably not the only one to do something like this but whipped up a quick Lin logo. Putting the challenge out there to everyone else to see what they can come up with.

73794010.png

The 17/N doesn't flow as well as it could. Perhaps try putting the stems closer together.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Hey all,

Probably not the only one to do something like this but whipped up a quick Lin logo. Putting the challenge out there to everyone else to see what they can come up with.

73794010.png

The 17/N doesn't flow as well as it could. Perhaps try putting the stems closer together.

Close enough that the white outlines actually overlap, that will definitely give the impression of the letter n. I love the idea behind this.

Sorry to nit-pick, but you probably shouldn't have the LI17 actually touch the swoosh. Usually, graphics standards don't allow other elements to touch the company logo.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Blase your original concept is :censored:ing incredible. ive added it to my "inspirational logos folder". your updated one dosent work as well. that tight kerning is not very flattering and its almost reading as UN. keep what you had in the first post. great work!

actually, i'd take the point off of the 7. it wont be a consistant ambagram then, but will read better as "LIN/L17"

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived