Calgary Flames Alternate Concept

Steve-O

1-5, 5 is the best:  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, this isn't a very fancy concept, I really didn't spend too much time trying to perfect it or anything. Let me know what you think. I personally hate the horse (it looks more like a dragon) head logo they have now. So I wanted to come up with something more horse-ish. Anyways, less chat and more logo. I also added in some jerseys to show you what'd look like as the alternate.

flamesident.gif

Flamesjerseys.gif

i like it, only thing is the horse has a flaming mullet, But I LIKE IT

Haha, I actually thought the same thing after I finished the concept. I couldn't figure out what to change to make it look less mulletish.

Might I make a suggestion?

I wonder if it would look good with some war paint on the horse under the eye and on the cheek. Perhaps it would make the horse look a little more menacing...

I like where you're going with it...

I have a few suggestions (that might make it look more like a horse):

1. The bottom of the horses neck curves to the right. It might look better if it went straight down or to the left.

2. Make the nostrils bigger (horses have huge nostrils) and possibly the ears too.

3. I know you're going for the "C" with the mane but I think it takes away from the horse. If you made the mane more natural like a horses head it would look better.

4. The mouth is a little to far into the horses cheek. Horses mouth's generally stop in the first few inches.

5. Improve the "flaminess" of the mane. (by flaminess I don't mean add pink - if you know what I mean).

Otherwise great job. A nice look for the future stanley cup champs.

I really like your new alternate. But i notice the old horse alternate is still on the flaming C jerseys. Would your concepts keep that old logo as a shoulder patch our would you replace it with your alternate?

Aside from the 1980s hair band look sported by this badassin' horse, I like it. As stated before, I'm your biggest fan Steve-O.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

nice steve-o... now i have another person to contend with... lol... as for illustrator it is a handful to learn on your own.. I had a bunch of tutorials bookmarked that helped me but alas i lost everything on my computer the other day save for my designs and design software that i backed up recently

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

nice steve-o... now i have another person to contend with... lol... as for illustrator it is a handful to learn on your own.. I had a bunch of tutorials bookmarked that helped me but alas i lost everything on my computer the other day save for my designs and design software that i backed up recently

Actually, it's still a bit-paint work

Archived