Bandits Script

mattwillcox

I've been working on this Bandits scipt for jayjackson3 and I'm looking for any feedback you can give. My main areas of concern are where the the "a" meets the "B" and where the "s" meets the "t". I've got two options so far, but I'm not quite sure which one I like better. Thanks for any feedback you can give.

BanditsScriptVersion2.png

The the B/A in the second one is acceptable. The suggestion to have the red parts touch is a good one. If you don't want to go that route, try putting the cross of the T behind the S.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Are you using Illustrator? If so, simply move all the white to behind the other colors. Then we can see how the letters currently blocked meet up. But yeah, you don't want the white to be blocking parts of the letters as you have it. The lower corner of the A could be going into the B, with the reds as one and the black outline around both letters as if they were one object.

I don't like how the S is cut off. fix that, and it's perfection.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Alright, so I tried connecting the red and it looked a bit strange so I overlapped them with the blue.

Banditsv3.png

If the letters are going to overlap, bring the A in front of the B (it's just the lower corner anyway), an the S in front of the crossbar of the T.

What I would probably recommend is group all the red together, then the navy (is that navy?) and the all the white. An they should be layered in that order, red in front then navy then white. The letters that overlap will then look merged with the navy outline going around them. The BA should look fine, but the TS is kind of a wait and see thing.

Thats perfection.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived