2012 NBA Playoffs Bracket

Conrad.

Wow, I love this. A really neat spin on bracket imagery. Nicely done! Sharp design as well, very clean.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

That's a great concept that is really a new way of looking at something. Nicely done. I'd have made the Clippers red though.

This. I think the Clippers should be red as it is their away uniform (looks like you did that with everyone else). Plus, there is an overabundance of blue (not your fault, it's just what the NBA is leaning towards). Make the Clippers red and it'll be awesome!

It's awesome anyways lol. Very cool. Good job.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

That's a great concept that is really a new way of looking at something. Nicely done. I'd have made the Clippers red though.

This. I think the Clippers should be red as it is their away uniform (looks like you did that with everyone else). Plus, there is an overabundance of blue (not your fault, it's just what the NBA is leaning towards). Make the Clippers red and it'll be awesome!

It's awesome anyways lol. Very cool. Good job.

yea i overlooked the Clips issue. when I make a new version of this (once 1 team clinches), then I'll fix it up. thx guys!

Maybe for the NCAA you can do 4 wheels of 16 around a center wheel of 4 for the final four ?

not a bad idea...might file that away in the mind-bank for next March. i'd like to make a printable version that people can use as an alternate to the boring standard we see every year. that's still a long way away tho, so i'll keep percolating on it.

Fixed the jersey color / wordmark for the Clips, Magic, and Hawks, based on the unis they've worn in the playoffs this season. Also made the circle a bit larger and re-positioned it to fit above the Windows taskbar.

NBA2012-bracket-circle-1.png

ps: i was quite tempted to go ahead and fill in the Spurs, OKC, and Heat into the next rounds ;)

pps: the Celts/Hawks, Knicks/Heat, Clips/Grizz, and Lakers/Nuggs would have been prime candidates for some visually appealing color-v-color games. too bad the NBA is dumb.

pps: the Celts/Hawks, Knicks/Heat, Clips/Grizz, and Lakers/Nuggs would have been prime candidates for some visually appealing color-v-color games. too bad the NBA is dumb.

i completely agree with you! there should be more games with color vs color games. theres never a problem when the lakers are home against any other team so why not other teams!!

Time to fill in Spurs, Thunder, Heat, Pacers, and Celtics....

This is a really cool idea, btw.

And Sixers.

Captain Can't-Count strikes again....

rATMcmK.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived