New English Premiership 'kits'

Saintsfan

Cant be bothered to scroll through everything to see if this has been covered at all yet but here are some links to new Premiership soccer outfits! Enjoy!

I have limited this to home kits otherwise I would be here all day!

Liverpool

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/ynwa/ProductDe...run?objID=30921

Manchester City

http://ssl.mcfc.co.uk/mcfc/product.asp?dep...main%5Fdept=14#

Aston Villa

http://shop.avfc.co.uk/Product.pasp

Birmingham City

http://www.shopcreator.com/mall/Birmingham...uct-1067441.stm

For a start! Expect new kits kits also from Manchester United and Arsenal at least,

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool: Glad to see that Reebok kept it simple, I find the white underarms gives the jerseys a perfect creative touch.

Man City: Another Reebok one? This time I dont like it...the shoulder stripes look to 'American Football'-ish for me.

Aston Villa: These were already onveiled on the boards, but I never got any imput so here it is: Looks like this English club is turning Danish, because Hummel makes Denmark's strips, too. Personally, not a fan of those stripes, and it seems like a few English teams wear the same purple-and-baby-blue colour set, or is it just me?

Birmingham City: A :censored:ty jersey on a :censored:ty website for a :censored:TY team. 'Nuff said!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

that Man City shirt reminds me of the Texans, mainly cus of the stripe. all they need is sleeve numbers and CARR 8 on the back. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Kappa seem to be getting out of soccer altogether! So both Blackburn and Spurs should have new strips soon!

Hummel have been around for a while, they made a brief entry into British football in the late 80s, kitting out amongst other, my beloved Southampton, Coventry, Norwich and Aston Villa.

Actually I quite like the new Birmingham City kit! An improvement on what was a really bad kit before!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

just a strange sidenote...

the rumors over the internet seem to be saying that there have been slazenger trucks parked outside of "rover the moon" (the soon to be defunct official club shop) all day... could a cricket company be making the rovers kits?!

either way, i'm fed up with waiting. the old roverthemoon.com wouldn't ship to the united states, so i still haven't gotten my hands on a decent rovers replica shirt... hopefully the new club shop will be slightly more global.

http://shop.cpfc.co.uk/ishop/977/shopscr337.html

CPFC got new supplier - diadora, not big difference from last years Admiral, although Roma's Didora kit looks much better then those Palace kits.

What do you mean "Kappa seem to be getting out of soccer altogether! " Does that mean that Betis, Werder, andother european teams will be switching to other manufacturers, or just getting out of premiership?

I like new Liverpool kit, Man City does look like am. football, but didn't dhey have that kind of stips even before last kit? I must say I like it, like their colors. Aston Vila - I'm a fan of hummel but the new sponsor's logo sucks, and ruins the whole kit. Apart Vill only West Ham has those colors (and some other 2nd division teams).

Slezenger is making a move into team sports. Last year they took Geelong Cats of AFL, and that was a first (as I know) that Slazenger outfited a team.

http://shop.cpfc.co.uk/ishop/977/shopscr337.html

CPFC got new supplier - diadora, not big difference from last years Admiral, although Roma's Didora kit looks much better then those Palace kits.

What do you mean "Kappa seem to be getting out of soccer altogether! " Does that mean that Betis, Werder, andother european teams will be switching to other manufacturers, or just getting out of premiership?

I like new Liverpool kit, Man City does look like am. football, but didn't dhey have that kind of stips even before last kit? I must say I like it, like their colors. Aston Vila - I'm a fan of hummel but the new sponsor's logo sucks, and ruins the whole kit. Apart Vill only West Ham has those colors (and some other 2nd division teams).

Slezenger is making a move into team sports. Last year they took Geelong Cats of AFL, and that was a first (as I know) that Slazenger outfited a team.

first off, SOTV(birmingham city fans know what that means)

second off, is it me, or does the vile's kit sponsor look like it says cows?

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Based on what I've seen here, the trend seems to have swung back to tradtional, conservative and rather ordinary these days.

Compare these to the late 80's when it had swung way off the other direction!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

You're right, and thank the gods. Football shirts should be simple and clean.

Arsenal's new kit is due to be released soon, but here's a sneak peek. The road version can be seen here, but be warned - it's a large image.

The Man U version of this shirt (and all Nike shirts these days are cookie-cutter templates) can be seen at the bottom of this thread on the BigSoccer board.

Man U will also have a new third shirt to wear on the US tour, although they're not likely to wear it for any league games:

0,,2004170967,00.jpg

I really hate the current Nike trend of moving the crest to the center of the shirt. I know they do it so you can see the crest on a replica shirt under a jacket, but still. I don't think replica sales should impact shirt design. A couple teams are bucking this trend (Liverpool and Hearts have moved the crest back to the um, heart) and I hope it's short-lived. Especially for teams like Arsenal and Man U - the round logos look really goofy with the crests lined up above them. Not to mention that Nike just has to put their logo higher than the crest when it's centered....

Those ARSEnal shirts are atrocious... the yellow piping just looks horrible.

And didn't ManUre have issues with gray kits a few years ago?

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Aston Villa: These were already onveiled on the boards, but I never got any imput so here it is: Looks like this English club is turning Danish, because Hummel makes Denmark's strips, too. Personally, not a fan of those stripes, and it seems like a few English teams wear the same purple-and-baby-blue colour set, or is it just me?

Claret and Blue, as they are properly known, are traditional colors for Aston Villa, West Ham and Burnley (can't think of any others). IIRC, the other teams adopted it as tribute to West Ham, perhaps sort of like Arsenal inheriting red shirts when it signed several Forest players who brought their own gear.

Nice find, Gotha... It is interesting to see them early...

I'm not sure about the piping yet. Looks odd, the orange on the red. I'll have to see them in action before I pass judgement, but right this second, i'm leaning towards dislike.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

You also need to consider that when you have a new uniform every two years, the only constant is color.

West Ham will always wear a claret shirt with blue sleeves.

Chelsea will always wear all blue.

Newcastle United will always wear black and white stripes.

Liverpool will always wear all red.

Arsenal will always wear a red shirt with white sleeves. Adding yellow to that just seems... wrong, somehow. Not to mention the whole "bib" styling. :rolleyes:

Archived