NBA Logo Recolor

generalshepherd141

Not much of a change from their current logo, but what changes there are are not for the better. There is not enough contrast between the "dark steel blue" and the black for either to really stand out; they both just muddle into one dark blob.

• 1 month later...

I think you guys were all expecting the Bucks to be posted. Instead, I have run into some trouble with them, so I have postponed them until further notice.

However, I do have another team to post: the Toronto Raptors.

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj578/generalshepherd141/?action=view&current=Toronto-1.png

I added purple back in to the color scheme, putting it on the trim of the jersey. Just around that is a little, very thin layer of red trim that I thought made it a little better. I also cut off the edges of the half-roundel that says "Raptors".

Up next will be the Wizards.

I think you guys were all expecting the Bucks to be posted. Instead, I have run into some trouble with them, so I have postponed them until further notice.

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj578/generalshepherd141/?action=view&current=Toronto-1.png

I added purple back in to the color scheme, putting it on the trim of the jersey. Just around that is a little, very thin layer of red trim that I thought made it a little better. I also cut off the edges of the half-roundel that says "Raptors".

You mean the stray pixels that stayed red after you used the fill-tool?

Try posting an actual concept instead of spending 4 seconds with the fill-tool and 10 with the eraser.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature.Β 

PotD: 29/1/12

Β 

Β 

i can't believe you've let us down like this :(

Β 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE Β / Β MEDIUMΒ  / Β DRIBBBLE

You mean the stray pixels that stayed red after you used the fill-tool?

Try posting an actual concept instead of spending 4 seconds with the fill-tool and 10 with the eraser.

I think I would obviously be taking my time to make these concepts since I had to postpone the Bucks.

As for the Raptors "issue", I did not use the fill tool, I re-added a small layer of red because with the purple itself, it didn't fit in with the rest of the logo.

Being honest, how long did it take you to "make" that Raptors "concept"?

It took about an hour.

Are you running Windows 84?

Just like when he used fill tool to change the snorting buffalo from red and black to blue and yellow. ;)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Being honest, how long did it take you to "make" that Raptors "concept"?

It took about an hour.

First of all, I hope you guys realize this forum is "NBA Logo Recolor".

Secondly, I was eating dinner while I was doing the Raptors logo.

Why would you count eating dinner. We asked how long it took to "MAKE" the concept, not how long it took to eat dinner.

mcbqza.jpg

Archived