New Big Sky Conference logo / website

dcameronh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an upgrade over the previous... but who picked those colors? Not feeling the super-slant either. It makes a really awkward shape, and 'B' looks really off. Maybe if Sports Chalet was looking for a new logo, but I'm not feeling this really. Plus, they got rid of the best part of the old logo— the shooting star.

Mine (I say this with humility) wins.

Sizzle reel (with a heavy focus on Montana State):

They were also clearly prepared with the website:

2zq7n0j.jpg

I don't mind the new logo but I do like yours a bit better drdougfresh. Nice work by the way.

I read that they just updated the main page but will come out with a brand new website sometime in August.

I don't mind the new logo but I do like yours a bit better drdougfresh. Nice work by the way.

I read that they just updated the main page but will come out with a brand new website sometime in August.

Thanks. Yeah I will never understand why someone would rebrand and then just leave the website for later. Launch it at the same time, or have a back up plan. They clearly didn't clean up the coding on a day that their site will get probably the most traffic it has all year. Whoops.

Ugly ugly ugly. It's generic, and as someone said before, it looks like a ski lodge logo. There wan't much room for a downgrade, but they managed to do it anyway.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Seeing as how "Big Sky Country" is known for... y'know, skiing... I think the ski lodg-iness of the logo is rather appropriate. Maybe it could've been executed a little better, but I'd still say it's one of the better conference logos.

It's not great, but it's not horrendously ugly.

I do, however, like the way the school colors are used.

Yeah that's the only thing about it that I like.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived