Bills blue pants: existence confirmed!

Buffalo

Maybe it was all the hype the blue pants got around these parts, but I don't think they look as good with the white jerseys as the white pants do. The white helmet/white jersey/blue pants look just looks unbalanced.

I always thought that about the Jets and Dolphins. It looks like they were dipped into a bucket of paint from the waist down. The pants should be either white or the same color as either the jersey or the helmet.

Agreed. I don't buy the argument that the blue socks sank this look. They still would have looked "bottom heavy" to me.

I don't mind coloured pants with white jerseys, so long as the pants and helmet are the same colour.

The Chiefs with white jerseys and red pants? Great look. The Bills with white jerseys and blue pants? Unbalanced.

It's all about the socks to balance out the look. The bills looked pretty good, but great if they used their other pair of socks. KC has it down perfect when it comes to their sock pairings when wearing the home/white and away/red uniform combos.

The bills need to dig in the past...this will work nicely.

cribbs_joe22_display_image.jpg?1274927946

I really enjoyed seeing the Bills break out the royal blue pants. It was like a blast from the past...OJ, Joe Ferguson, Joe Cribbs era. Not sure if i want to see the blue pants EVERY time they wear the white jerseys but I'm sure glad it's in their uniform arsenal.

why not have socks with stripes that match the stripes on the sleeves?

Because the Bills are idiots. Instead of matching the corresponding jersey's sleeves, they matched the opposite jersey's sleeves. The "three stripe" white socks from last year were the sleeve portion of the blue jersey, with a white swatch at the top. The socks they wore yesterday (and the first half of last year) are the sleeve portion from the white jersey, with a blue swatch at the top. I guess they decided to get cutesy with the socks, and most people didn't notice. The only person I ever heard defend their sock choices was the departed troll JohnnySeoul.

The Bills wised-up last season and fixed the socks that are worn with the home uniform. Hopefully they fix the white socks if they are going to keep wearing the blue pants.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

In that case, the buffalo should be white and the current white portions should just be royal blue. It's not bad as a concept, but of course the NFL doesn't allow non-throwback alternate helmets.

i tried the white buffalo.

I didn't like the white buffalo.

White buffalo.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

why not have socks with stripes that match the stripes on the sleeves?

Because the Bills are idiots. Instead of matching the corresponding jersey's sleeves, they matched the opposite jersey's sleeves. The "three stripe" white socks from last year were the sleeve portion of the blue jersey, with a white swatch at the top. The socks they wore yesterday (and the first half of last year) are the sleeve portion from the white jersey, with a blue swatch at the top. I guess they decided to get cutesy with the socks, and most people didn't notice. The only person I ever heard defend their sock choices was the departed troll JohnnySeoul.

The Bills wised-up last season and fixed the socks that are worn with the home uniform. Hopefully they fix the white socks if they are going to keep wearing the blue pants.

Agree with you on all points ... except one.

Plenty of people noticed ... Several posters on the Bills official chat board commented on the socks being wrong, how they should have been white with stripes in the centre. There were 4 threads about the Bills in blue pants yesterday, that's how big a deal it was to the majority of the fans.

I think if the Browns were to bring back their orange pants there'd be a parade in Downtown Cleveland :)

any other teams have 3 sock options out there in the NFL?

Dolphins? Aqua. White with stripes. Orange.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived