Bills blue pants: existence confirmed!

Buffalo

I was gonna be the douchenozzle that says that they were already being discussed in the NIKE NFL Uniforms thread...but you know what? They deserve their own thread. :)

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

You lost me with the love for the grey facemasks. Also, this look will be (temporarily) marred by the pink apparel.

You should make that picture your avy, Buffalo.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Dude, you packed the wrong socks!!!

Seriously, we have defined the best look for the bills and the blue pants...several times and to the point of exhaustion for others here...the white 3 striped socks. Someone tell that to the equipment manager!

tempCM6_6513--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

The Bills need the socks on the right...It's always something with the Bills where they could have something nearly perfect and choose to throw in a weird curve ball...

New uniforms last year...no blue pants.

Buffalo allows Nike to screw up Bills uniform this year with the Flytoliet collar.

QB's have the worst and widest flytoliet collars

tempCM2_3673--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

Buffalo can't get in the right pair of socks...

bills-new-uniforms.jpg

Maybe it was all the hype the blue pants got around these parts, but I don't think they look as good with the white jerseys as the white pants do. The white helmet/white jersey/blue pants look just looks unbalanced.

Maybe it was all the hype the blue pants got around these parts, but I don't think they look as good with the white jerseys as the white pants do. The white helmet/white jersey/blue pants look just looks unbalanced.

It looks unbalanced because of the socks. Put Fitz in the 3 stiped white socks and they would be good to go.

hi-res-124715289_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Damnit, Bills. They have inasenely bungled the socks in this rebrand. Those white socks from the unveiling would have been nearly as bad, They aren't three blue stripes, but two white/red/navy stripes surrounded by blue. The socks they wore today are the ones they wore for the first half of last season, before they fixed them to match the sleeves on the home jerseys. I don't know where the hell these came from. Anyway, instead of triple-stripe looking white socks, they should take the socks they wore today and just color the top part white. They would be solid white with two stripes identical to the white jersey sleeves. It's not that complicated, I don't know why the Bills don't get it.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Avatar, done. Thanks. Let's not discuss facemasks, that horse is dead and severely beaten.

For comparison's sake, here's Joe Cribbs:

$(KGrHqZ,!l!E2EceQQ00BNm-EDJ38Q~~_3.JPG

Okay, that Joe Cribbs photo has been Photoshopped. Buffalo no longer had the gray facemask when Joe Cribbs came to the Bills as a rookie.

The Bills wore a blue facemask during Cribbs' entire career with the Bills.

but your remark "today is the greatest day of my life" regarding the blue pants, made me laugh ... God bless ya !!!

All those Browns fans who clamor for the return of their orange pants must have really been pissed when they saw the Bills in their blue away pants look of the early 80s today ... haha

As far as the socks, I agree with all of you, they were all-wrong ... should be all white with stripes in the centre that match the sleeve striping.

Even the socks from early last season would have worked with the blue pants ...

09000d5d8221f6ae_gallery_600.jpg

I always thought that about the Jets and Dolphins. It looks like they were dipped into a bucket of paint from the waist down. The pants should be either white or the same color as either the jersey or the helmet.

That was what all the fuss was about???

The Bills uniforms look dated (even if they are supposedly "new") and are way too "stripe-happy".

Its just a clumsy looking uniform. Even with the chubby-inducing blue pants.

Whether they wore the awful looking blue striped socks or the equally awful looking white striped socks, makes no difference. They would have looked just as goofy with either.

Archived