2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Mexico not wearing green white red.

And man did the US kits look great in action! (despite me not really being able to tell what was going on for the mos part.)

I would like those paired with navy socks though, idk why but I think it would look great.

I don't see Mexico not wearing green white red.

I expect El Tri in green/white/red, but they have worn all black and all white at home recently.

And man did the US kits look great in action! (despite me not really being able to tell what was going on for the mos part.)

I would like those paired with navy socks though, idk why but I think it would look great.

They looked outstanding. Personally, I prefer the US in white/navy/white.

Wonder if this means Mexico will be in all black or green/green/red. Don't FIFA matches require contrasting garment colors? Ex. you can't go white shorts vs. white shorts. Don't forget Mexico went all black against us in the Gold Cup final a few years back.

Looking forward to the all white, though! Should be incredibly classy.

Don't FIFA matches require contrasting garment colors?

Yes, so that the referee can distinguish between the players when they are making a challenge for the ball. He may be focusing only on a certain area of the body, for example the legs in a tackle. That way he can determine who makes the foul and who wins the ball.

A recent example is Wales having to change to green socks from their ordinary all red look when facing Scotland Away.

Scotland-v-Wales---FIFA-2-008.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

My first thought when I saw that was Mexico in all black as well. Otherwise, why wouldn't we just wear white/navy/white again. And if we are wearing this green GK shirt instead of the black we wore vs. Costa Rica, that really seems to indicate Mexico will be in all black. Would this be the first all-black/all-white matchup between the two? I have to think so.c97ec946963711e2925f22000a1fb71a_7.jpg

Yeah you know what, I totally forgot about the black uniforms. Everybody loves those and they seem to be their go to jerseys now for big games.

Man I'm so excited for tonight!

Idk if I should wear my 90s powder blue or my throwback red sash jersey. Probably te first one though because i wore it Friday lol,

Would this be the first all-black/all-white matchup between the two? I have to think so

No, USA and Mexico faced off in the Gold Cup final a few years back (want to say 2011) at the Rose Bowl with Mexico in black and the Yanks in solid white.

6.alex.gallardo-reuters.jpg

Would this be the first all-black/all-white matchup between the two? I have to think so

No, USA and Mexico faced off in the Gold Cup final a few years back (want to say 2011) at the Rose Bowl with Mexico in black and the Yanks in solid white.

Thanks, I was trying my best to forget that that match ever happened. :P

Thanks, I was trying my best to forget that that match ever happened. :P

Believe me, I'm right there with you. Not the first game up 2-0 that I want to forget. cough...Brazil 2009...cough

Archived