2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivaling 'Pools horribleness, I present to you Barça's rumored training kits for next season:

1365161039275.jpg

God help us all. Fwiw, at least these won't be worn during a game, like 'Pool's will be. But still...daaaaaaaamn.

Seems like the trendiness of giant graphics on t-shirts is making its way to the world of soccer...

That background looks familiar, is it from Inception? It looks like a cityscape of the future

Or it could be a cityscape from the present. Shockingly, its actually the cityscape of modern day Barcelona.

barcelona-aerial-02.jpg

Did they use that exact pic? I think I've convinced myself that they did.

90758391980.gif

The new shirt designs for my local team Tranmere Rovers:

kits-4274-772811_478x359.jpg

Not really that exciting to most but I can't wait to buy that away shirt. Not only is it a pretty horrible design, the sponsor is hilarious (and equally horrible)

To those who don't know Home Bargains is a dirt cheap shop here in England, renowned in the North West for being the lowest of low and could not suit the town of Birkenhead (where the club is) any more. This is absolutely perfect and I have not stopped laughing since I first heard the news.

This will definitely be a shirt that I am glad I own in 10-15 years time.

(Actual sports trivia: With this move to the new sponsor from previously being sponsored by the Wirral council, the longest remaining shirt sponsor deal in English football will finish.)

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

The new shirt designs for my local team Tranmere Rovers:

kits-4274-772811_478x359.jpg

Not really that exciting to most but I can't wait to buy that away shirt. Not only is it a pretty horrible design, the sponsor is hilarious (and equally horrible)

To those who don't know Home Bargains is a dirt cheap shop here in England, renowned in the North West for being the lowest of low and could not suit the town of Birkenhead (where the club is) any more. This is absolutely perfect and I have not stopped laughing since I first heard the news.

This will definitely be a shirt that I am glad I own in 10-15 years time.

(Actual sports trivia: With this move to the new sponsor from previously being sponsored by the Wirral council, the longest remaining shirt sponsor deal in English football will finish.)

I actually dig that road shirt but then again, I'm a sucker for anything involving chequers and claret and blue. :P

6fQjS3M.png

Rivaling 'Pools horribleness, I present to you Barça's rumored training kits for next season:

1365161039275.jpg

God help us all. Fwiw, at least these won't be worn during a game, like 'Pool's will be. But still...daaaaaaaamn.

Seems like the trendiness of giant graphics on t-shirts is making its way to the world of soccer...

That background looks familiar, is it from Inception? It looks like a cityscape of the future

Or it could be a cityscape from the present. Shockingly, its actually the cityscape of modern day Barcelona.

barcelona-aerial-02.jpg

Did they use that exact pic? I think I've convinced myself that they did.

Can't help but see a close-up of cracklin oat bran on that shirt.

Archived