2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MD says this is the final Barça home design (not that we haven't seen it before):

BIt0T_xCYAE3vWK.jpg

I'd still rather the blue and red be brighter...

I think these dark colours worked pretty well on the actual home design of Barca. But with the traditional stripe design, this is just too dark to look good.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I agree that the colors are too dark and also wish they would change the sponsor color to yellow. The white seems out of left field.

It doesn't bother me at all and I think it may be because there is white in their crest. Edit: I posted this before I saw that someone else mentioned the white in their crest.

rumored crest change for Man United?

manchester-united-new-club-crest.jpg

3 stars?

I was thinking that too. This is their 20th title. shouldn't it be 2?

Three European Cups.

/English clubs can't wear championship stars in-league anyways.

Thanks for the explanation crash

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

If this hasn't been posted already...

Nike-England-2013-Home-Kit-150-years-1.jpg

I like the little red detailing on the side inserts. I hate the fact that the crest is the darker blue again, it looks better lighter. Also glad that it won't be the world cup kit with the gold 150 years details.

I prefer round neck shirts to have collars and cuffs that match and I'll take a long time to adjust to an England kit without the double diamond on it.

It's a clean design, and I'd probably buy it if my policy wasn't WC shirts only.

Also, Chesterfield Fc (English League Two) 2013-14 kits - no sponsors yet

Home:

New-Chesterfield-Home-Kit-2013.jpg

Away:

Puma-Chesterfield-Away-Shirt-2013-14.jpg

3 stars?

Three European Cups.

This isn't real. Someone made it for a contest and it's come up as the "new crest" both this season and last.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

[image]

They should have used the shades of red and blue in the crest. This dark shade of blue looks pretty weird in the traditional striped design.

Yep, there is something really off putting by having like 9 different colours all close to each other around the badge and collar area. The white sponsor is just terrible too. I got used to the gradient kits eventually this season so maybe the same will happen next season too with this.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

3 stars?

Three European Cups.

This isn't real. Someone made it for a contest and it's come up as the "new crest" both this season and last.

Not to mention it doesn't feature any gold/ yellow.

3 stars?

Three European Cups.

Not to mention it doesn't feature any gold/ yellow.

And the fact that the fans would literally kill the Glazers if they changed anything historically associated with the club.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

The emblem has been changed before you know....wasn't the most recent design done only about 15 or so years ago? This is just another update. Slightly more dramatic mind you, but essentially just another upgrade.

Dissapointed this is not real...I really like it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

The emblem has been changed before you know....wasn't the most recent design done only about 15 or so years ago? This is just another update. Slightly more dramatic mind you, but essentially just another upgrade.

The most recent update to their badge was in 1998, and all it did was take the "football club" out of the logo, and change the font. Some say that was the day the football club was taken out of Manchester United in the fan sense...

Since then the only alteration was putting it inside a shield in 2006-07.

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

The most recent update to their badge was in 1998, and all it did was take the "football club" out of the logo, and change the font. Some say that was the day the football club was taken out of Manchester United in the fan sense...

Since then the only alteration was putting it inside a shield in 2006-07.

They added gradient, re-colored the boat section and removed Football Club from the logo in 1998. The use of a shield isn't really apart of the logo, just a temporary add-on which no longer exists.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

3 stars?

Three European Cups.

And here is a link to said competition back in July of last year.

http://www.designfootball.com/design-galleries/competitions/uefa-clubs-logo-crest-redesign-competition/manchester-united-crest-redesign-8627/

Archived