2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought my 2013/14 new season jerseys online . it's cool .

2013-14-arsenal-away-Yellow-soccer-jersey_03_zps890ba9a4.jpg

Women-2013-14-Netherlands-Away-Soccer-Jersey_07_zpsd8f4c8f8.jpg

Loving that collar on the change shirt. The kids are getting those for sure.

590D4EF62013-14-arsenal-away-Yellow-soccer-jersey_07_zpsebda2227.jpg

Women-2013-14-Netherlands-Away-Soccer-Jersey_08_zps3323fae7.jpg

Women-2013-14-Netherlands-Away-Soccer-Jersey_07_zpsd8f4c8f8.jpg

Women-2013-14-Netherlands-Away-Soccer-Jersey_06_zps6f762c0e.jpg

Women-2013-14-Manchester-United-Away-Soccer_05_zps89c84c21.jpg

Women-2013-14-Manchester-United-Away-Soccer_06_zps173bb8f7.jpg

Women-2013-14-Manchester-United-Away-Soccer_08_zps5f8e02e1.jpg

Women-2013-14-Netherlands-Away-Soccer-Jersey_03_zpsc0eac7b6.jpg

it's from http://www.gogoalshop.net . you can go there for a visit since they are doing promotion now with reasonable low price at $32 each only . and another 15% discount for new user .

http://www.gogoalshop.net/201314-new-arrivals-c-97.html

I love how the site has the new Nike 2013/14 Arsenal away kit right next to the new Adidas 2013/14 Arsenal home kit.

Indeed, and most of the shirts there have been leaked one way or another already, if not actually released.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Roma's marketing director gave a few indication on next year's kits.

-Nike needs 15 months to create a personalized kit

-I think next year's kit will be manufactured directly by the team. It will be "what the fans asked for", so I'm guessing a darker red and a less orangeish yellow

- AS Roma has really been pushing the circular 1928 ASR logo (seen in the hall of fame logo), so I'm guessing it will show up on on either the white clash or the third. It's fine for the hall of fame logo, but I don't like it too much, as Roma already has a superior monogram. I guess it's okay for a one year thing on a third.

- The third kit (to be launched tomorrow) will be a "huge surprise". This could either be really scary or mean nothing. My guess is either orange, normal black, or something inspired by the 1979 popsicle kits.

Regarding Barca's third, it's at least more interesting than last year's clash.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Roma's marketing director gave a few indication on next year's kits.

-Nike needs 15 months to create a personalized kit

-I think next year's kit will be manufactured directly by the team. It will be "what the fans asked for", so I'm guessing a darker red and a less orangeish yellow

- AS Roma has really been pushing the circular 1928 ASR logo (seen in the hall of fame logo), so I'm guessing it will show up on on either the white clash or the third.

- The third kit (to be launched tomorrow) will be a "huge surprise". This could either be really scary or mean nothing. My guess is either orange, normal black, or something inspired by the 1979 popsicle kits.

Regarding Barca's third, it's at least more interesting than last year's clash.

What makes you think Roma's next kit will be mfg by the team. Couldn't they just use a boring Nike template (like Everton) for a year. I wonder if that means Everton will get better next year. They deserve more than a standard kit and last year's sideline apparel.

Archived