2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha TIGHT** sorry. Like form fitting, or are they loose and dangly.

Ah. They aren't tight like adidas soccer shirts, but they aren't quite as loose as Nike designs without cuffs. Closer to loose than tight.

Haha TIGHT** sorry. Like form fitting, or are they loose and dangly.

Ah. They aren't tight like adidas soccer shirts, but they aren't quite as loose as Nike designs without cuffs. Closer to loose than tight.

That's what she said?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Better look at the England red strip. Not officially launched but expected to be worn on the 22nd I believe.

RedEnglandAwayShirt.jpg

I love what Nike has done with their footbal shirts lately, but I don't love this and it still looks weird seeing a swoosh next to the 3 lions.

Better look at the England red strip. Not officially launched but expected to be worn on the 22nd I believe.

Correct. Away against San Marino this Friday.

Not looking forward to this game for aesthetic and football reasons - will no doubt be a yawnfest. Still hoping the above picture is some kind of training/casual shirt and not the on field shirt. Can only hope I guess.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Correct. Away against San Marino this Friday.

Not looking forward to this game for aesthetic and football reasons - will no doubt be a yawnfest. Still hoping the above picture is some kind of training/casual shirt and not the on field shirt. Can only hope I guess.

Not saying the shirt is real (bc I have no idea), but Nike doesn't put those authentic labels on casual shirts.

SoccerBible just tweeted something that contradicts what I'd been hearing about England's next two games. I had heard multiple times that San Marino was the debut of the away kit but SoccerBible tweeted the following:

"For those asking if England will be playing in Nike kit this week. Answer is no, these will be the last 2 games in Umbro."

I thought Umbro stated the last game England played was their final one in Umbro gear?

SoccerBible just tweeted something that contradicts what I'd been hearing about England's next two games. I had heard multiple times that San Marino was the debut of the away kit but SoccerBible tweeted the following:

"For those asking if England will be playing in Nike kit this week. Answer is no, these will be the last 2 games in Umbro."

I thought Umbro stated the last game England played was their final one in Umbro gear?

This article says Nike won't begin suppyling the national team until late April. I guess the big deal was that the Brazil game was the last game played at Wembley in Umbro.

http://www.dailymail...bley-Umbro.html

Archived