2013 NFL Off-Season Thread

Island_Style

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, looking it up, they went 6-10 in 2005 and 4-12 in 2006. Averages out. I knew it.

I feel for the Browns fans. Can you imagine 5-11ish every year? Browns need a 2-14 year, followed by a 5-11 year to springboard into winning records. The dolphins seem to be in the same mediocrity rut, they seem like they are always 7-9, or something like it.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

As a Bengals fan, I should hate the Browns, since they are in our division. I hate the Ravens, and hate, HATE everything Pittsburgh. I just cant hate Cleveland, though. It's Almost as though I feel sorry for them. Maybe it was living through the Bengals of the nineties that makes me somewhat compassionate.

The way things are going down in Tampa, they gon' be back on that track soon enough...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Browns accidentally went 10-6 in 2007 with Derek Anderson and Kellen Winslow, but it was one of those years where 10-6 kept them out of the playoffs.

As a Bengals fan, I should hate the Browns, since they are in our division. I hate the Ravens, and hate, HATE everything Pittsburgh. I just cant hate Cleveland, though. It's Almost as though I feel sorry for them. Maybe it was living through the Bengals of the nineties that makes me somewhat compassionate.

I hate Browns fans. They're the only fanbase in sports that has a superiority complex without their team having ever done anything. (Disclaimer: that's from my interaction with the people from Cleveland that I went to college with and that may only be directed at Bengals fans)

That said, I have 100 times more RESPECT for Browns fans than I do Steelers fans. They're going through now what we went through in the 90's/early 2000's. Steeler fans have never suffered through anything. And for the most part every Browns fan, including the girls that I know, knows football and football history. I can't say the same for other fanbases.

Now, should the Browns ever get good, and the law of averages says that should happen at some point in my lifetime, then I can totally see Browns fans being unbearable on the level with Steelers fans. No city lets a modicum of success go to their heads quite like Cleveland. See: Cavaliers Lebron James era

PvO6ZWJ.png

I hate Browns fans. They're the only fanbase in sports that has a superiority complex without their team having ever done anything.

San Jose Sharks

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I hate Browns fans. They're the only fanbase in sports that has a superiority complex without their team having ever done anything.

The Philadelphia Eagles' fanbase says "hello."

6uXNWAo.png

That's how Packers fans felt about the Lions for many years. Of course, that was until they became a bunch of cheap-shot taking d'bags.

That's how Packers fans felt about the Lions for many years. Of course, that was until they became a bunch of cheap-shot taking d'bags.

Same here for this Vikings fan.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

San Jose Sharks

The Philadelphia Eagles' fanbase says "hello."

But those franchises' recent playoff accomplishments are dynasties compared to the Cleveland Browns. Nobody has coasted farther on a past championship than Browns fans and 1964.

PvO6ZWJ.png

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno, serious Sharks fans are a special kind of up their own ass. It's not even about on-ice achievements so much as a giant celebration of mere existence.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived