The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

All of this duly noted, the media needs to stop acting like the streak sits at 30 because of how 2012 ended.

It's like the 2006-07 (or was it 2005-06? oh, who cares) transition when Jimmy Rollins had a 30 game hitting streak, and then had 9 or whatever to start the following season. Even if he had broken DiMaggio's record, it wouldn't be the same, because of the off-season gap in the middle of it. No one cares about the last six games of the Blackhawks 2012 season.

spacer.png

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finding myself rooting for the Blackhawks in each game. I want to see how far they can take this thing and I'd love for the Blue Jackets to be the team to end it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Ducks finally best the Coyotes in a 2-0 thriller.

So the whole 3-game series thing, not as exciting as I thought. It looked more like the teams were just tired of seeing each other, and not in the angry playoff way.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'm finding myself rooting for the Blackhawks in each game. I want to see how far they can take this thing and I'd love for the Blue Jackets to be the team to end it.

They are going to go without a regulation loss for the entire season and then lose in the first round of the playoffs and it will be the most awesome thing in sports since the 18-0 Patriots lost the Super Bowl

1zgyd8w.jpg

They are going to go without a regulation loss for the entire season and then lose in the first round of the playoffs and it will be the most awesome thing in sports since the 18-0 Patriots lost the Super Bowl

Butthurt much?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Blackhawks recall 5-minutes-of-awful-per-night Brandon Bollig, exactly 24 hours after sending him down to Rockford. Bollig spent the entire time at the Belvidere Oasis, gorging on Sbarro and blowing a week's pay trying to win the iPod Nano out of the skill crane.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

NHLPA says realignment is a go for next year.

I'll miss games against the Red Wings, which were hockey at its best, but I'm glad we're respecting our rivalry with Nashville and the real ties that bind: the fact that we both watch Letterman at 10:35.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived