2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

College football overtime timing rules is are still stupid.

The clock stops too much, thus the game is 4 hours and you have to adjust your DVR to add 90 minutes to every game. In a close game, there is little reason to have a "2-minute drill" since if you get a first down, the clock stops for so damn long.

As a Notre Dame student having to deal with NBC and four minute commercial breaks, I completely agree.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Mississippi State will find some way to blow this game, hey at least they actually hung with a ranked team this time. Man I hope Northwestern can hold on to this game, tired of those Ohio State pricks thinking they're all that. Same with ASU.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Baylor's offense is unreal. At the end of the first half against WVU, they scored 56 points and gained over 600 total yards.

And to think WVU held both of the Oklahoma schools to 38 point combined.

The refs are doing all they can to hand this game to Notre Dame.

Be better than 2 for 9 on 3rd down conversions.

is your job to piss everyone off? If so, that's already taken.

is your job to piss everyone off? If so, that's already taken.[/quote

Covering the 5.5 is important in certain places a child like you has little knowledge of.

Urban Meyer tries to buck his prick trend by kicking the FG on the 6-inch line, he then calls a timeout before he goes back to his true nature and goes for it. Then the refs review the play and call it a TD (Wasn't exactly indisputable video evidence) and then Urban begs the ref for his timeout back.

Classic Urban.

is your job to piss everyone off? If so, that's already taken.
Some who spend time in The Lounge might argue that person is me :P which is something I don't want to do, but that's for another day and I'm done with that for now. (if you don't know what I'm talking about, go see the last 2-3 pages of the Gear Grinder thread.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Man, it's turning into a shootout in Evanston.

Also, Nascar one incident doesn't quite make you crack the Top 20 "Most hated people on the CCSLC" list. (BTW, we definitely need to have some kind of ranking for that)

Man I hope Northwestern can hold on to this game, tired of those Ohio State pricks thinking they're all that. Same with ASU.

Sounds like there's a toothless hillbilly out there who's upset that he wasn't smart enough to be accepted at THE Ohio State University - or THE Arizona State University for that matter. Oh, and for the record, we are all at. So shove it, Jethro. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Man I hope Northwestern can hold on to this game, tired of those Ohio State pricks thinking they're all that. Same with ASU.

Sounds like there's a toothless hillbilly out there who's upset that he wasn't smart enough to be accepted at THE Ohio State University - or THE Arizona State University for that matter. Oh, and for the record, we are all at. So shove it, Jethro. B)

He's 15 not time for him to get accepted

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Man, it's turning into a shootout in Evanston.

Also, Nascar one incident doesn't quite make you crack the Top 20 "Most hated people on the CCSLC" list. (BTW, we definitely need to have some kind of ranking for that)

Careful what you wish for, chief.

BB52Big.jpg

Urban Meyer tries to buck his prick trend by kicking the FG on the 6-inch line, he then calls a timeout before he goes back to his true nature and goes for it. Then the refs review the play and call it a TD (Wasn't exactly indisputable video evidence) and then Urban begs the ref for his timeout back.

Classic Urban.

How exactly would going for the lead from 6 inches out be a such a dick move? I really hope Ohio State wins (don't hear that very often), it would be a shame if all the fans at Ryan Field saw their team lose. They should've taken the "purple shirts only" policy they had at GameDay and applied it to the actual game too.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

It realize this. When you look at it, it was really a disagreement than it was a "hatrid between members". A top 20 list of hated members would really irk some people. Max and Cody, whoever they are, might be at the top, but the other 18 would make people upset

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

He's 15 not time for him to get accepted

Oh. I stand corrected. That welding degree from Left Nut Community College is still a few years off, I guess.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived