Golden State Warriors Alt Uni (fixing the aberration!)

Conrad.

I really really dig this man. It's a nice call back to older jerseys without being a straight throwback and it just feels like an alt jersey since its not the same template as the home/road sets. Also I like the arrow on the shorts much more than the bridge wire design they have on the current main sets. I wish they'd make that change full time.

Absolutely amazing! The only change I would make would be to arch "The City" over top of the logo (like how "Golden State" is on the primary logo).

Agree with the bold.

I feel the opposite with the rest. I like the wordmark on top of the logo. Generally I don't like logos front and center on basketball jerseys (see 1990s Rockets, Hawks, Raptors, etc.). However, this gives it a "watermark" quality that is much easier for me to stomach.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Much better that the original! I would like to see the Warriors change their primary unis to ones like these where the team logo on the chest is not so pronounced. And bring back a ferocious looking lettering for "Warriors" and "San Francisco"(since they will be moving there in about 4 years). Also, change the neck line to something less bland/generic and NEVER use any form of pinstripes again.

Archived