Miami Herald Dolphin Logo Contest

_RH_

Strange that so many of the dolphin logos submitted don't have tails. Unless Winter is going to be their mascot and Morgan Freeman coach the team, you need to give it a tail. It's just way too bizarre and distracting without...

Best idea of the night.

But in regards to the contest, it seems that swooshy, abstract logos(although it is the style I create with a lot) is in down in Miami. Maybe the leaked logo will have a big sales and attention boost for the franchise.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Horrible. Looks like one of Oregon's Under Armor monstrosities. Winning votes must've come from NYC and New England.
Am I the only one who laughed at that comment?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

These are all F-ing terrible. I mean c'mon, seriously? Am I being too narrow minded here to think that they are all garbage??? This seems more like a well run experiment to prove why the public has no remote F-ing clue what good design is.

You are not too narrow minded. There were only 2 halfway decent designs in the whole contest. The winning design only won because the guy who submitted it spammed the everloving crap out of the poll.

Archived