McElroy19

Hey Guys I came up with this Detroit Tigers concept and I was hopping to work to make it better! Let me know what you think about it as is and what you think needs to be done to make it better. Let me Know!

Tigerslogos.jpg

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Good start but it looks too much like a cub; try lengthening the nose and shrinking the eyes to make it look more like a fierce adult. Also, I would remove 'baseball' from the circle and put 'Tigers' under the chin (just to reflect similar designs of the past).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Bravo! Very nice, looks like a tiger to me.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

So for the first update I made the eyes smaller, changed the shape of the whole nose area, changed the ears, widened the cheek bone area, and changed it from Detroit Tigers Baseball to just Detroit Tigers.

Tigerslogos.jpg

Keep the comments coming really help out!!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms

The hair on the cheeks next to the whiskers need to rounded out more and pronounced (check out the current Tiger logo in the Old Engllish D for ideas). Then it will look more like a tiger than a domestic house cat. Other than that excellent job!

Here's the wider face, not sure what you meant by rounder I hope it was this! It's amazing how looking at the evolution of it at the top how little it looked like a tiger at the beginning. Keep commenting!!! It really helps me out, and I appreciate it a lot.

Tigerslogos.jpg

Your nose area looks like two sagging butt cheeks pressed between a thong.

Just generally speaking, your nose and mouth are too low. If you want to show that angle of the nose with the big sloping bridge, you wouldn't be able to see the upper jaw. You would see the lower jaw and maybe some tongue as well.

Your nose area looks like two sagging butt cheeks pressed between a thong.

Just generally speaking, your nose and mouth are too low. If you want to show that angle of the nose with the big sloping bridge, you wouldn't be able to see the upper jaw. You would see the lower jaw and maybe some tongue as well.

I literally just laughed so hard I will never be able to un-see this must fix now, hhaha aaaa thank you.

Please not another circle logo

Agreed. This could be a fantastic Tiger logo for anyone BUT Detroit. Detroit already has a excellent identity system for them. But there are plenty of Tiger teams that could use a new idenity. The first one to mind is Memphis. That logo is tired and lame. Try working this within a large "M" and see what happens.

I sort of like the Hamilton logo, but not really for a hockey team crest, too many empty spots to be on a front of a jersey. Also it looks a lot like a Florida Panthers identity and I don't see an NHL team coming to Hamilton with the Tigers identity because of the Tiger-cats CFL franchise.

I think The Memphis variant could work, but the large M devoid of orange takes away from the actual logo.

The Bridgeport logo really works for me, much better than their current "thing." Maybe try adding black to it keeping the shade of orange you have now, It might look cool and more tiger-like. (But then again, I like the Islanders black alternates)

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

I really like this logo. Each version has progressed really well, and I think it's just about done. My one complaint is the whiskers. I don't like how they keep going outside the tiger head, especially when you can see the white stroke. I would just make the whiskers stop when they reach the blue around the edge of the face, if that makes sense to you.

Also I have no problem with this for Detroit. The tiger head in roundel has a history with the team.

I love the overall idea. That old circle logo with the ugly Tiger inside is one of my favorites, but the Tiger was terrible.

2896.gif

That being said, your tiger looks too much like a cub. Not fierce enough. I always thought that if they took the head from this guy:

zg1re9it8nn8do9vpdt7f2zy3.gif

And put it in the circle, it would be a solid secondary logo.

sig.png

Archived